Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to watch every single game this season

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Bit dramatic.

Bit dramatic? How do you think a policy that in 1933 seemed so outrageous absurd - the attempted extermination of all of europe's jews - almost came to pass within a handful of years? Because of casual anti-semitic tropes like 'the jews control the media'. Fucking hell. This type of braindeadness posing as "thought" has real life consequences. My wife, a totally secular jew, who doesn't control the media and who - just in case you're wondering - earns less than me (which is saying something!) had her entire family on her grandmother's side (except for her granny) sent to treblinka. It doesn't begin with forcing people onto cattle trains, it begins with casual shit like "the electric jew'

Yep. You’re saying this place is some sort of front for something or other is being dramatic. It was a throwaway comment. Point out all the rest of the antisemitism

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Yep. You’re saying this place is some sort of front for something or other is being dramatic. It was a throwaway comment. Point out all the rest of the antisemitism
    First of all, i didn't say it was a 'front' - i said a casual anti-Semitic trope can be dropped into a thread and no-one bats an eyelid.

Secondly, A throwaway comment? That's my point. The long horrible history of racism is littered with "throwaway comments" that had and have real-life consequences. Question: if I used the n-word, would that be dismissed as a throwaway comment too? Once, very recently, I strayed onto a non-football thread here - my God, it would give me mountains of material for the PhD on anti-semitism i never got around to doing

So anyway, I switched it on last night for the craic....
    Feck me, didn't disappoint.... shite!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Is there any equipment needed?

It's normal with a firestick...but I know people just download an IPTV player onto their smart tv and that seems to work fine...
    I've got trippleroom sub so all at the same time Mrs is watching rearenders on one tv kids film on the other and I've got football on laptop or mobile android...

So any device really...

Kin ell son

Can't believe even a thread like this could take such an unexpected swerve...lol
    Gis a shout season starts in 5 days