Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsg out #2

You move the goal posts when you start ignoring the biggest elephant in the room - City and Guardiola.

You also induce people to ignore you when you start the Highland accent in written English. It's all part of your attempted Wind up.

The facts are as below. look at them and YOU explain HOW - without Jurgen Klopp we get anywhere close to where we have. Then accept that some of us truly believe that the owners could and should do better to facilitate the best thing to happen to the club since Kenny Dalglish!

10 YEARS - TOP 6 NET SPEND to August 2023

MAN UNITED:
    Net spend: €1326.42milion

MAN CITY:
    Net spend: €1065.52million

ARSENAL:
    Net spend: €995.72million

CHELSEA:
    Net spend: €992.41million

SPURS:
    Net spend: €480.91million

LIVERPOOL:
    Net spend: €451.86million

The debate isn't about Jurgen Kiopp (or Guardiola or my language or anything else). We're addressing your criticism of FSG and trying to find out if there's any merit to it. Let's not derail things.

Well Victor, have you got anything to share with the forum to back up your claims?

You keep passing this off as common sense yet haven't provided a single fact or example to prove your point.

Let's end this thread noo. Nae a single useful argument remains.

Trying to Furlough the staff around Anfield while paying footballers hundreds of thousands of pounds really endeared themselves to the working class fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Trying to Furlough the staff around Anfield while paying footballers hundreds of thousands of pounds really endeared themselves to the working class fanbase.
    Yes, they've been positively stupid in some instances. They're still running the club very well overall.

Did those footballers turn down the hunderds of thousands per week in solidarity? Or is that all on the owners too?

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Yes, they've been positively stupid in some instances. They're still running the club very well overall.

Did those footballers turn down the hunderds of thousands per week in solidarity? Or is that all on the owners too?
    I don't think they followed through with the furlough but the fact they even contemplated it was a shocking move on their part.
    So no need for the footballers to go without for a week.

Agreed it wasn't clever.

The thread is titled Fsg Out and I haven't seen one single argument to support that. Close thread.

Agreed it wasn't clever.

The thread is titled Fsg Out and I haven't seen one single argument to support that. Close thread.
    Not handing Jurgen hundreds of millions more to spend like other managers who've won very little in their careers ?

Agreed it wasn't clever.

Ok - so beyond the Furlough...lets' also park attempted ST price hikes, the attempted trademarking of the name of the City, Project Big Picture AND the ESL

How do we think trying to sell the club fared for us last term..? Seems that enforcing it as Chelsea have suffered is probably the worst - but United too..? What do we think is the difference with our botched sale attempt and the others?

Sratching my head... Or is that Heeee'd.

This is before we talk about what Ian has highlighted.