Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Fsg out #2

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well I’ve opened a rather nice bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape as it happens, it’s rather pleasant red wine that adults drink.

Google it
    Cabernet Merlot is pretty nice stuff, though once you have some you'll be wanting to crack open the meats and cheeses.

Which you'll enjoy - and the enjoyment will spur you into consuming some Cabernet Merlot - and if Daenerys wants to break that "wheel" of Wine and food she can get tae fawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Might help with his stunning rebuttals...you know - use the uncorked end to dispense the enema
    You’ve lost the plot. Look I told you no hard feelings. It was your post, not mine, that smashed the FSG BAD theory to pieces. It’s not my fault that you took a double barrelled shotgun and instead of shooting yourself in the foot, you blew both of your fucking balls off. Learn from it and move on.

That was after you spent 30 minutes searching for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Cabernet Merlot is pretty nice stuff, though once you have some you'll be wanting to crack open the meats and cheeses.

Which you'll enjoy - and the enjoyment will spur you into consuming some Cabernet Merlot - and if Daenerys wants to break that "wheel" of Wine and food she can get tae fawk.
    Funnily enough, the wife has pointed out that I haven’t even touched the Blue Stilton and Camembert I bought for Christmas… it might happen Sid, it just might happen

Funnily enough, the wife has pointed out that I haven’t even touched the Blue Stilton and Camembert I bought for Christmas… it might happen Sid, it just might happen
    Anything that keeps you away from here is most welcome.

Oh don’t worry my befuddled friend, it won’t keep me away from here.

Go for it!

Quite like a Wensleydale or an Applewood.

Edam goes under the radar a bit as well - it and cheddar are sort of the Ready Salted/Salt and Vinegar of the cheese world and thus easy to overlook.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Don’t mind an extra mature cheddar but Edam has gone waaaay under my radar since I first tried it about twenty five years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    So we're do you think Utd would be with Klopp and him having well over £1 billion to spend ?
    I take it you mean net, he's almost spent a billion here gross.

I'd suggest for many on here logically from net spending beliefs provided by the brainstrust of football pundity, Klopp would have won....

7 PL titles, 7 CL titles, 7 WCCs, 7 Fa cups, 7 EFL cups, 7 shields & 7 supercups.
    Though in reality united weren't in great shape back then either.

Pep would be fired after 2-3 years. And ferige would be a rank amateur of sorts.
    Ancelloti would be incapable of competing with Klopp - although he caused us difficulties with Everton and Napoli.... and has a better record v Klopp with both of those clubs.

I find it a little odd that Klopp with more money would just adapt and thrive. Like the favourites tag doesn't bring its own pressures. 5-7 PL titles in a row easy peasy.

Whereas Pep would be incapable of adapting to Klopps conditions and necessarily fail.
    I'd say it's fair to say, Pep would not be able to cause us trouble like Carlo did with lesser teams. As Pep hasn't been in that position v klopp ever.

Tbh think you'd lose a bit of both in the others spot. It says a bit about the type of men they are.

Here's Carlos record against Klopp - a man in between both in ways.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/carlo-ancelotti/leistungsdatenDetail/trainer/523/trainer_id/118

Dortmund v Unique Madrid 1 win each
    Goals scored 2-3 to Carlo

Napoli 2 wins 1 draw 1 loss v Klopp
    Goals scored 2-4 to Carlo

Everton
    1 win 2 draws 1 loss
    Goals scored 4-3 to Carlo

Lfc v Madrid
    4 wins 0 draws 0 losses
    Goals scored 2-9 to Carlo

Considering Klopp was our hire, and Carlo was our second option at that time.
    If united signed Klopp we get Carlo.

Carlo has beaten Klopp on goals scored with all 4 club combos.
    2 of which are not unique Madrid.

We've outspent real Madrid since FSG took over on gross and net spend.
    I'm guessing we've outspent Napoli.

Klopp even did better with a lesser spending team in dortmund v unique Madrid under Carlo.
    And he beat them the year before to reach the final when Carlo was not there.

Must be something about Liverpool v unique Madrid eh..
    Apparently they are incomparable to us, yet klopp beat them with dortmund in Europe and not lfc.

So given unique Madrid are so unique for the 3rd most decorated club in Europe, I'd suggest Carlo would join lfc and cause the dirty mancs a load of problems.