Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Klopp Wanted Out.

Klopp Wanted Out.

Apparently, story doing the rounds on social media and appears to have legs.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he had at one point to be honest, he’s a winner and emotional guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. We’ve all seen how he gets on the touch line so you can imagine him finally blowing his stack at maybe Bournemouth away, or Leeds at home, Wolves away or one of the Brighton performances.

Could be why we have ended up with such an exodus of senior players, there’s lots of talk of Thiago actively looking for another club too.

Maybe it will all come out, maybe he’ll talk about it in an LFCTV interview… who knows but with a week to go before the season opener and FSG having yet another pathetic transfer window, the timing ain’t great.

Anyone else heard anything??
    "I am the Normal One."

Same reports on ‘X’.

Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.

Been saying it for ages. You can hardly blame him.

| After signing Rasmus Højlund, Erik ten Hag has a higher net spend in two seasons than Jurgen Klopp has in eight seasons.

Biggest rebuild for a while..... and look........

Fuck em, leave klopp you deserve better.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Imagine Klopp with peps spending power.
    Now thats what Sky TV needs !!

| After signing Rasmus Højlund, Erik ten Hag has a higher net spend in two seasons than Jurgen Klopp has in eight seasons.

If accurate kev, that’s absolutely ridiculous and says it all.
    Imagine Klopp rocking up at Chelsea with the money they spend.

In my opinion Jurgen will go if we don't get players in before the transfer window shuts and we have a poor start to the season.. He maybe gone in October.
    I wouldn't blame him one bit. Its not like we can't spend a couple of 100 million and not expect a refund on sales. We can take a little bit of debt on.. Easily be paid back with success on the pitch. The owners have been complete bitches for a long while. It started around the failed European league. (i know they were tight as fuck before).
    I don't think they could handle the criticism that came their way. It was like well, we were trying to make more money for the club. (bollocks was for them). anyway since then they are like we'll theres nothing in the coffers.

They even went has far as has to try and furlough the staff during the pandemic. Over all through the loss of year and half of revenue due to covid.. It was only the club that lost out.. IE lack of funds for players and other cutbacks. The owners really didn't lose shit. The 4 and half billion+ the club is worth for instance. its all THEIRS..

No one wants us to spend 100s of millions every transfer window. Just once to get our squad back up to strength. So far by calculation we have spent 30 or so million.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Rumours came as a result of Anfield Edition taking a quote from a Miguel Delaney article for the Independent which mentioned about how things "didn't feel right" last year - almost immediately followed by how upbeat/optimistic the lads are about the season to come - but unfortunately clickbait headlines will feed an agenda that gets further clicks and drives algorithms, hence stuff like this getting off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Apparently, story doing the rounds on social media and appears to have legs.

We’ve all seen how he gets on the touch line so you can imagine him finally blowing his stack at maybe Bournemouth away, or Leeds at home, Wolves away or one of the Brighton performances.

Could be why we have ended up with such an exodus of senior players
    Those you listed are all problems of his own creation

He broke down a lot of the greatest strengths of how we played trying to go designated playmaker

He put Elliott in his starting 11 from the outset of the season

He persisted and still persists with Gomez Leeds and Real to name but 2 last season

He persisted with Fab and compounded that by leaving him alone at DM with no other mid alongside him Bournemouth and Real to name but 2 last season again

Brighton can beat ANY team in the Prem on their day, his knee jerk reaction to that loss, publicly blaming 2 of his senior mids for his ill conceived designated playmaker disaster not working and benching them for Bajcetic and Elliott was the reason for the defeat to Wolves

Jurgen totally lost his shit and the thread of what made last seasons squad of players and his system tick in a massive way last season and blamed everyone and everything but himself

If the way of playing he's gone for and recruited for that he arrived at as a consequence of losing his shit and the thread doesn't work out, he and LFC are in a huge heap of trouble

One of the reasons I've had enough is the constant excuses being made for him like he was somehow exempt from blame for fucking up royally He's been brilliant overall, but he is by no means immune from scathing criticism for his own absolutely dire performance last season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Would've thought his mums passing would be the time he'd have thought of packing it in for personal reasons.

He's far enough along on a rebuild now and needs to prove himself in building a second great side, that he can't walk.