Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Klopp Wanted Out.

When Carragher says Klopp has full control of the club from top to bottom seems like he's having a dig over it, or am I reading that wrong?

I don't see how he does though and if it's true that's dangerous road to go down. Arsenal proved it. Ferguson was an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    When Carragher says Klopp has full control of the club from top to bottom seems like he's having a dig over it, or am I reading that wrong?

I don't see how he does though and if it's true that's dangerous road to go down. Arsenal proved it. Ferguson was an exception.
    You’ve seen Carragher right? We all know him. Club legend, like Hendo to a degree.

He was never all that at the sport but a total pro. Dedicated to make the most out of what little talent he had.

But Carra is 100% about what is best for Carra. If we trust the words of someone like that we have been taken in. He wants to ensure his access to the club beyond the managers reign.

He is a shill for the club. Nailed his former BS colours to the mast.. If Everton ever became the top dogs in the land… Watch Jamie squirm…

Grateful for what he gave for us on the pitch, but he’s a snide.

All footballers are all about themselves. Pampered fannies most of them. He has criticised the owners in the past but on the other hand always leaps to their defence if it's someone else doing it.
    Liverpools transfer strategy was not the envy of Europe either, we got a few right in a few years and it was luck rather than design.

Im just not seeing what he's seeing about Klopp being in control, the DoF issue is interesting though. Klopp and Edwards allegedly didn't get along because Edwards wasn't afraid to say no to him. Ward barely lasted a few months before his notice was in and now an old associate of Klopps is doing it temporarily.
    It needs sorting out to prevent what's been the absolute mess of the last few windows.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    And a small factor as well was City bought fantastic players.
    100%. What we should have done. Instead we brought in Thiago 2 years too late and clearly as a replacement for Gini. So 1 in and 1 out. That’s it in the playing department across 2019 and 2020… While rivals added - we stood still - effectively going backwards. This as the midfield ages and crooks like Oxlade and Keita are allowed to steal a living because we can’t shift fro profit,

The Owners have done precisely what I intimated they would back in 2018. In a Hypothetical scenario where we went on to win the big prizes - I suggested they would simply say… See you have everything you need. and leave Klopp with toy town funds.

I said it in semi jest - not actually believing they would be so cold… But that has absolutely happened. Owners who count beans rather than actually care about success of their ‘franchise’

Abysmal owners living off the despair created by the detritus served up courtesy of their fellow countrymen - the Cowboys - H&G.