Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Klopp Wanted Out.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Would've thought his mums passing would be the time he'd have thought of packing it in for personal reasons.

He's far enough along on a rebuild now and needs to prove himself in building a second great side, that he can't walk.
    Is he really building a 2nd great side with these owners? He just lost 5 midfielders and has 2 in. Club are struggling to get him a 3rd which he desperately needs as well as a cb.

He has messed up along the way but I would think circumstances in how we are run has helped with that. If he had an open book like city or United the last few years would have been very different (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Would've thought his mums passing would be the time he'd have thought of packing it in for personal reasons.

He's far enough along on a rebuild now and needs to prove himself in building a second great side, that he can't walk.
    You can't build a great side on peanuts after losing so much experience.
    Just said to a mate at work I think he'll go quite early on in the season if we have a poor start.
    Must be demoralising working for those shitcunts. Expecting water into wine year on year.
    They'll end up fucking LFC up big style, they seriously can't fuck off quick enough.

I wonder what is really going on behind the scenes with current transfer dealings? seems to be one fuck up after another
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You can't build a great side on peanuts after losing so much experience.
    Just said to a mate at work I think he'll go quite early on in the season if we have a poor start.
    Must be demoralising working for those shitcunts. Expecting water into wine year on year.
    They'll end up fucking LFC up big style, they seriously can't fuck off quick enough.
    Just need another Coutinho and the owners are top class again.. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Is he really building a 2nd great side with these owners? He just lost 5 midfielders and has 2 in. Club are struggling to get him a 3rd which he desperately needs as well as a cb.

He has messed up along the way but I would think circumstances in how we are run has helped with that. If he had an open book like city or United the last few years would have been very different (IMO).
    Think we'll replace Fab.
    Sobozla & Maca arriving >> Ox, Keita, Melo, Milner & Hendo leaving.

Our net spend is up on Klopps early years here, in part down to losing players for big fat 0s.
    Think he has the nucleus of a great side here now for when his first era great side is gone. Post Virgil, Matip, Salah essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Rumours came as a result of Anfield Edition taking a quote from a Miguel Delaney article for the Independent which mentioned about how things "didn't feel right" last year - almost immediately followed by how upbeat/optimistic the lads are about the season to come - but unfortunately clickbait headlines will feed an agenda that gets further clicks and drives algorithms, hence stuff like this getting off the ground.
    He looked stressed last year, from the outset, you could see it in his face. Doesnt have that this season.

I can't believe how we've fucked another transfer window
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    He looked stressed last year, from the outset, you could see it in his face. Doesnt have that this season.

It's not over yet. But it doesn't look good.

Its probably being better than last summers though? Last year we really fucked it up.

Nunez
    Carvalho (gone)
    Artúr (hilarious)
    Ramsay (gone)

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    It's not over yet. But it doesn't look good.

Its probably being better than last summers though? Last year we really fucked it up.

Nunez
    Carvalho (gone)
    Artúr (hilarious)
    Ramsay (gone)
    we didn't lose 5 midfielders though + firmino

6 out 2 in....

you're forgetting gakpo too last season..... the only real out was mane, i guess origi can be included
    Last edited by Kev0909; 6th August 2023 at 02:00 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post

As jr81 says, it isn't over yet.

Lavia rumours were happening prior to the Coutinho departure. My hope is that Lavia (or an alternative) will get done and there will be one more as well - either a centre-back (what I'd like) or a mid.

Earlier in the window would have been ideal of course.

I blame the lack of Glasses for last season.
    Bring back the specs, Jurgen 🤣🤣