Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea vs Liverpool 13th August

So away from all the transfer drama how are we feeling about this game Sunday. I reckon it’ll see a move away from the stalemate style games of the recent past. Who’ll play in the 6 role. Who’ll play cf. many questions about us this year.

Think we’ll start with Jones, concede two early and he will then swap with MacAllister.

Chelsea’s attack will just turn to tried and trusted plan A when playing Liverpool, attack our right flank and knock in a couple of simple goals.

We’re not coming away with anything even resembling a point. What the players are thinking about this whole sorry saga of a DM search is beyond me.

It’ll be interesting to see klopps demeanour on Sunday too. To me he’s not been himself for quite a while even going back to the quad season. Maybe we’ll turn up firing on all cylinders.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think we’ll start with Jones, concede two early and he will then swap with MacAllister.

Chelsea’s attack will just turn to tried and trusted plan A when playing Liverpool, attack our right flank and knock in a couple of simple goals.

We’re not coming away with anything even resembling a point. What the players are thinking about this whole sorry saga of a DM search is beyond me.
    That's it, keep up the positive spirit.

If you watched any of the pre-season games you'd know that the ball over the top of our high line is what caused us most problems. Nothing to do with who played at 6, though that needs sorting.

My personal opinion is that I don't like Trent wandering in to midfield but I'm sure he and Klopp have worked hard on that strategy. It's something Guardiola does too.

Reckon it will be a close game. We have some serious firepower up front with Diaz back and Nunez firing in pre-season. The midfield will come good. This game might just come too early. 2-2 draw.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see klopps demeanour on Sunday too. To me he’s not been himself for quite a while even going back to the quad season. Maybe we’ll turn up firing on all cylinders.
    Hope so - that last bit. He has said that he has liked what he has seen in training. Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Hope so - that last bit. He has said that he has liked what he has seen in training. Make of that what you will.
    Ah tak' it tae mean he likes whit he sees in training.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Ah tak' it tae mean he likes whit he sees in training.
    Let's hope he's not on the Scotch at this time day then -- eh....

Chelsea hoping to parade caicedo before the match.
    But according to Jock Strap that won't make Jurgen look stupid.

It makes Caicedo and his agent look like disingenuous cunts

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Chelsea hoping to parade caicedo before the match.
    But according to Jock Strap that won't make Jurgen look stupid.
    He can say he is studying the fine art of reverse - due diligence - psychology.

Where you learn how to un master the art of looking like you are in control.