Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Other Games, September 16 to 18

wonderful, must be really pissing annoying for him. that Man-united are no longer the team he wants them to be.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Incredible that from Neville, Justin.
    Neville's such a knob, they have THE highest net spend in the entire league from 2014-present

Neville has talked up almost all their signings including their manager is

Their real problem is obvious, a bunch of entitled lazy Mancs at LBM, Peninsula Business Services and even the supposed to be impartial judge at mediation, also on the PBS pay roll, stole from me, monetary and intellectual copyright and conducted a brutal campaign of disability discrimination based on my hearing and autism and absolutely destroyed my life, practically ending it and this is all of their karma, what we've seen since then will be a continuing cycle until the end of all their days

Even after they've possibly had to stump up the millions a US intellectual property lawyer belives they may be able to pursue them for, on the basis they were the creation of the autistic conscious working as it was at the time 20 hours a day, it being impossible regardless of any contract small print that may have existed i was unaware of, for any of them to claim ownership of the creations of my autistic conscious
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The praising of Szoboszlai in the other thread, ties nicely into this midfield discussion.. Neville said the like of Mount and Erisken would be better than our midfield? where do you play them then?? Szoboszlai right now has proven he can play in the second role in midfield along side Mac Allister, he was terrific when he was dropped in the number 6 when Mac Allister was taken off at Wolves. and we havent really seen him in his preferred position yet in the attacking role.. and apparently hes an excellent wide right player

Now again where do you play Mount?? in a 3 in midfield or in a wide area? hes not good enough in a 3 in the attacking role not with the current midfielders they have
    Same with Erisken.

Mac Allister is suppose to be a replacement for Henderson and yet hes played DM for the start of the season in Fabs position
    we do need another defensive mid, but i think that'll come in January with Andre.

so all in all Neville is deluded

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Neville's such a knob, they have THE highest net spend in the entire league from 2014-present

Neville has talked up almost all their signings including their manager is

Their real problem is obvious, a bunch of entitled lazy Mancs at LBM, Peninsula Business Services and even the supposed to be impartial judge at mediation, also on the PBS pay roll, stole from me, monetary and intellectual copyright and conducted a brutal campaign of disability discrimination based on my hearing and autism and absolutely destroyed my life, practically ending it and this is all of their karma, what we've seen since then will be a continuing cycle until the end of all their days

Even after they've possibly had to stump up the millions a US intellectual property lawyer belives they may be able to pursue them for, on the basis they were the creation of the autistic conscious working as it was at the time 20 hours a day, it being impossible regardless of any contract small print that may have existed i was unaware of, for any of them to claim ownership of the creations of my autistic conscious
    Come back jockstrap ….I forgive you. At least , eventually I understand your ramblings.

Wonder what the odds would be (I don't bet) on Man United beating Bayern tomorrow but then failing to win at the weekend against Burnley?

mark this down in your diary Rodri got booked for a foul

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Wonder what the odds would be (I don't bet) on Man United beating Bayern tomorrow but then failing to win at the weekend against Burnley?
    In all honesty - they could end up doing what we did in 2005. Anything is possible in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    In all honesty - they could end up doing what we did in 2005. Anything is possible in this game.
    Nah they don't have gerrard
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I know, it’s a long shot - and I am hoping to thwart the tempting of fate - but they are one jammy bunch of bastards them

Well their midfield is something that Klopp can only dream about....

©RatBoy