Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Full forensic review required by the PGMOL of every match this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    A huge part of the God awful shite i endured in my work places in Manc was precisely because of status quo and the then already 15 years of free hand outs and Mancs coming out on top through whatever means

It wouldn't do that a non Manc not blighted by the just do what everyone else does and do things as they've always done them status quo came in and completely transformed and revolutionised their half arsed, half baked approach and embarrassed their managers through doing so and seeing things they were unable to, especially not one who was a Liverpool fan of all things

It wouldn't do to have a none Manc outselling the 7 Mancs put together and running the show and the lazy, entitled, free hand out expecting Mancs only business coming of the back of my e-marketing campaign

Honestly how they carried on and behaved was so fucking tribal and as if they would likely down the pub watching the game with the same expectation they'd get free hand outs and the opposition would get nothing
    I could of course be wrong,but your absolute Hatred towards anything or anybody remotely with Manc ties appears to be based on your solitary work experience with them.
    I worked in the area for many years without any issues whatsoever,therefore i can't see your justification towards all Manc's.It comes across as an immature justification for the Hatred.
    You appear to seriously need to seek medical help, especially holding all this Hatred against anything Manc after all these years.jmo!
    Last edited by fagin; 2nd October 2023 at 04:11 AM.

The Tomkins Times have done a forensic piece on Refereeing issues, thats is so worth a read if you are interested.

I am hearing lots of talk about the offside decision being corrupt, but I am of the opinion that for corruption to be successful it has to be subtle and under the radar, this incident is so not under the radar and as such it just plain has to be plain stupidity in full view nothing else.

PGMOL lack of transparency is because know they are guilty by association and so they are trying to ensure damage limitation by vetting and screening all the info including the audio are released.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    PGMOL lack of transparency is because know they are guilty by association and so they are trying to ensure damage limitation by vetting and screening all the info including the audio are released.
    Speaking of audio...

https://twitter.com/Kloppholic/status/1708500892415103011/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1708500892415103011&curre ntTweetUser=Kloppholic

I remember watching that going mental. Thinking how can a professional ref, who's linesman said if he touched the ball it's a pen, if not its offside. To go, I don't know, I'll give the pen sure. And nothing was said about this.

Ben Foster (former United keeper) is on some podcast and has called out Sky for being in bed with the Pgmol. Basically saying that sky didn't talk about the offside at half time and didn't show 1 replay in all of the 1st half after the decision. He believes the PGMOL got onto sky saying don't talk about it.

seems to be unavailable unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    seems to be unavailable unfortunately
    Just tried myself and am having the same issue despite it working earlier.

Probably a "copyright" issue - as if that will be the real reason.

QUOTE=redebreck;2808015]seems to be unavailable unfortunately[/QUOTE]

I have tried the same link with no luck…. ��

However, I simply cannot understand how the ref has been exonerated from the VAR error, surely once Darren England says vaguely “ Check complete “ the Referee then needs to confirm that what the check has established…

Like in rugby, the Referee just simply asks for confirmation “ Are you confirming the goal was offside ? “ and the official then either confirms or corrects that statement. For Hooper to simply accept the vague check complete comment as sufficient information is laughable and just confirms he is incompetent.

Subsequent decisions he has made throughout the game just confirmed that further, ie Salah and Robertsons yellow cards were equally laughable and Jotas first yellow was a joke and should never have stood. His failure to punish Bissoumas push in Endos face, that didn’t even get a foul never mind a deserved yellow and possible red card. Apparently there were numerous times that Spurs players were gesticulating to the Ref to issue yellow cards without receiving any punishment especially on Jota’s second yellow, when the Spurs player who was supposedly fouled was himself on a yellow card when he then gesticulated to the Ref to issue a yellow, which should have resulted in him being sent off too.

Apparently after the own goal by Matip one of the Spurs players took his shirt off to celebrate and he too was on a yellow card but he didnt get punished either… it just beggars belief WTF.

To make matters worse LFC are now being fined for failing to control their players because six of their players received yellow cards and two received red cards…. that has to be the final straw for me, especially as three yellow cards were invalid and as such the second red card only compounded the incorrectly issued the 1st yellow against Jota.

I am sorry this isn't the first time that we have been on the end of absolutely bizarre Refereeing decision that have gone completely should have been straight reds, Kane on Robertson…. Mings on Gakpo….Kompany on Salah…. and clear penalties not given in title deciding matches Jota against Spurs, Rodri against Everton…

Clear offsides not given Darren England again on VAR failing to give offside in a game of LFC against ARSENAL or offsides given when they are clearly not Hendersons goal in the Everton Derby, and the list just goes onnand on..

Then when you read the Tomkins times piece on the historical record of Referee performances over an eight year period involving Man City, Man Ut, Chelsea and Liverpool is it any wonder Liverpool have issued their statement….enough is enough and things need to change and fast…

I like every other LFC fan am still fucking seething and I dont give a fuck what other fans think about Livarpool these mistakes have genuinely cost us league Titles and Champions League finals ( Ramos challenge on Salah not even a fucking yellow) so we have every right to feel fucking aggrieved and fucking angry.

Rant over, but still steaming and still no audio.. four days later, fuck off Mr Webb your handling of this whole saga is even more incompetent than Mr Hooper… four days WOW !!

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Ben Foster (former United keeper) is on some podcast and has called out Sky for being in bed with the Pgmol. Basically saying that sky didn't talk about the offside at half time and didn't show 1 replay in all of the 1st half after the decision. He believes the PGMOL got onto sky saying don't talk about it.
    I said this on the match thread at the time. It was blatently obvious, it was the major talking point of the half yet they never said a peep until after the break when the match was about to restart. Obviously been briefed about how to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    QUOTE=redebreck;2808015]seems to be unavailable unfortunately
    Apparently after the own goal by Matip one of the Spurs players took his shirt off to celebrate and he too was on a yellow card but he didnt get punished either… it just beggars belief WTF.[/QUOTE]

Just picking this bit up for a brief, generalised aside. Of all the things that happened during that game, this is the one I am least bothered about and I'd hate to see injury-time winning celebrations get punished unless a player is doing something genuinely disrespectful or endangering a member of the crowd etc.

Gerrard was on a yellow in the Olympiakos game when he scores that screamer and the ref (quite rightly in my book) didn't book his celebrations in the crowd with his shirt off (think he had one of those red vests on but still) as they understood the emotions that occur with winning goals in injury time.

Fully agree with your overall points mind you and can certainly understand why the lack of application of the rules within the context of this individual match grates so much. It was a shambolic display, worst I have seen since the 2002 World Cup and that is 21 years ago now.

Also if there is a link to the Tomkins piece that isn't behind a pay-wall I'd love a link.