Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Other Games 7th/8th October

Two studs up challenges neither touch the ball yet one yellow is the result.

Makes our two reds last week even more farcical. There can be absolutely no explanation as to why he is still on the pitch.

Absolutely sick of the whole PGMOL bullshit.

I regularly highlight amongst friends that my interest in football is being chipped away at and something I find massively irritating is when their response is something to the effect of "ah you're just backing down because Liverpool aren't good" - absolute joke given that we all persevered in the 09/10 - 15/16 sort of timeframe where (most of) 13/14 was pretty much the only time in that spell that we were up to much.

Bored senseless by this match between last season's top 2.

Another poor challenge goes unpunished, this time Kyle Walker gets away with a blatant trip, nowhere near the ball

bad for us arsenal win it
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    bad for us arsenal win it
    Arsenal need a second otherwise it'll be the equivalent of us beating City to go 2nd with Everton top lol

good result for all concerned.. 3 points off the top of the league after 8 games. we havent played at all well this season yet.. we will get going soon! fuck the officials we dont need them.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    good result for all concerned.. 3 points off the top of the league after 8 games. we havent played at all well this season yet.. we will get going soon! fuck the officials we dont need them.
    Not really city will win it easy in the end... my estimate anyway.....

we're fighting with arsenal
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I dont think they'll run away it though. not like other seasons..They have to go for the world club thingy in December. means they miss 2 league fixtures. they'll have to make them up some place with less time to recover.
    we are in the mix. we won't be allow to win the league the PGMOL and its shit officials won't allow it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    we're fighting with arsenal
    If that proves to be the case it isn't a bad result given where we were last year.

We have quite a lot of Home games coming up - I think 4 of the next 6 League games are at Anfield with one of the away matches being Luton - if we are still within touching distance after those 6 matches conclude (we'll have played 14 League games by then) we will have a fair idea of what is possible this season.