Page 1 of 431 123456781151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 4302

Thread: Other games

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    24,103

    Other games

    Arsenal score 2 in a few mins after Chelsea had the game in the bag.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,953
    2-2 FT at Stamford Bridge

    Next up Sheff United v Man United

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,205
    - 1 point behind Man City.
    - 1 point behind Arsenal.
    - Probably 3 points behind Tottenham by the end of Monday night.
    - Probably 4 points (at least) or more above everyone else come the end of the weekend.

    Not a dreadful place to be after 9 League games.

    - Still in the League Cup with Man City knocked out.
    - 2 wins from 2 in the Europa League.
    - Arguably in a title race...I say "arguably" as I personally don't take much heed of the Table until 12/13 games - and certainly looking reasonable (EARLY doors!!!) for Champion's League qualification.
    - Not a very long injury list.

    I'll take that! I will absolutely take that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24,294
    1-1 no more than Sheffield united deserve should be winning to be fair.. Whiner Fernandes complaining as usual
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    15,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    - 1 point behind Man City.
    - 1 point behind Arsenal.
    - Probably 3 points behind Tottenham by the end of Monday night.
    - Probably 4 points (at least) or more above everyone else come the end of the weekend.

    Not a dreadful place to be after 9 League games.

    - Still in the League Cup with Man City knocked out.
    - 2 wins from 2 in the Europa League.
    - Arguably in a title race...I say "arguably" as I personally don't take much heed of the Table until 12/13 games - and certainly looking reasonable (EARLY doors!!!) for Champion's League qualification.
    - Not a very long injury list.

    I'll take that! I will absolutely take that.
    Agree. It's a good spot right now
    Arsenal are really starting to irritate me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,205
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree. It's a good spot right now
    Arsenal are really starting to irritate me.
    Is it their players or is it Arteta doing his Pep-snorted-another-line impersonation?

    I'm watching the Rugby but Googled the Man United starting line-up.....they really do look so average on paper these days.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,953
    Man Uniteds midfield isn't all that with Casemiro injured on international duty.

    Brewster to come off the bench and win this!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    15,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Is it their players or is it Arteta doing his Pep-snorted-another-line impersonation?

    I'm watching the Rugby but Googled the Man United starting line-up.....they really do look so average on paper these days.
    Haha, I'm just waiting for their luck to run out, they're nowhere near as good as some people are making out and I think we'll see it this season.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,205
    Aston Villa with the 4-1 victory over West Ham gives them 19 points after 9 games.

    If they can do the business in upcoming fixtures against Nottingham Forest and Luton then they have every chance of being in the Champion's League spots after 11 games - would represent a wonderful start for them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,845
    Made me laugh, Milner V doku especially as milner has just come back from Injury

    good decision that.
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Similar Threads

  1. Other Games 04-03
    By Creator Supremes in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 10th March 2023, 06:47 PM
  2. Other Games 18-20/02
    By Creator Supremes in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 25th February 2023, 08:57 AM
  3. Cl games 2-11-22
    By eggy81 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd November 2022, 11:57 PM
  4. Other games 08/10
    By Steveo in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 14th October 2022, 08:49 AM
  5. Links for games potential new site for games
    By Nineteenx in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th March 2022, 10:33 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •