Page 20 of 417 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070120 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 4169

Thread: Other games

  1. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Newcastle lose I expect lots of dodgy decisions at Anfield tomorrow 💰 🇸🇦
    I was thinking exactly the same thing......

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24,245
    we'll get a lot of shit calls and when it comes to a major one Tierney wont give it and his "mate" Shitwell will back him up.
    I can see an incident where Alisson gets fouled and it leads to a goal and nothing will be done about it
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34,714
    Home to Brentford, we shouldn’t be reliant on the officials, should be a comfortable 2 goal margin.


    Should….

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Just don't see it after last few games, and city seem to be in full swing now

    Tskimas/Gomez..... at LB and trent against Doku.. i mean you never know
    Don't see it myself either, but I think I back us more in matches that are difficult on paper rather than games we "should" win - just feel our effort levels will be that much higher.

    Think we'll lose to Man City but a draw to keep them from pulling away would be a great result.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    10,951
    Wolves 2-1 Tottenham

    Worth checking out for Sarabia's equaliser alone. A thing of immense beauty...

    Offender Of The Offended...!!

    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Byron Bay Australia
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Wolves 2-1 Tottenham

    Worth checking out for Sarabia's equaliser alone. A thing of immense beauty...

    The control and finish were exquisite

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,155
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Home to Brentford, we shouldn’t be reliant on the officials, should be a comfortable 2 goal margin.


    Should….
    Brentford are no pushovers and won't be afraid to attack us in spaces behind the full-back on the counter, nor will they be afraid to sit in and then knock the ball over our press.

    It's a fixture I'm a tad concerned about - though with us having played poorly 2 games in a row now I think Klopp will have done everything in his power to ensure we don't play half-assed in the opening 45 minutes and let them in.

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Brentford are no pushovers and won't be afraid to attack us in spaces behind the full-back on the counter, nor will they be afraid to sit in and then knock the ball over our press.

    It's a fixture I'm a tad concerned about - though with us having played poorly 2 games in a row now I think Klopp will have done everything in his power to ensure we don't play half-assed in the opening 45 minutes and let them in.
    We really need to start on the front foot, we badly need a proper holding midfielder and our left back situation is terrible, these need to be sorted in January.

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,155
    Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    We really need to start on the front foot, we badly need a proper holding midfielder and our left back situation is terrible, these need to be sorted in January.
    Klopp has selected a strong line-up which helps.

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Klopp has selected a strong line-up which helps.
    Why is all the midfield getting injured again

    Thiago = Keita
    Jones = Ox
    Bajcetic= The new thiago

    at least break after Brentford
    Last edited by Kev0909; 12th November 2023 at 02:13 PM.
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Similar Threads

  1. Other Games 04-03
    By Creator Supremes in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 10th March 2023, 06:47 PM
  2. Other Games 18-20/02
    By Creator Supremes in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 25th February 2023, 08:57 AM
  3. Cl games 2-11-22
    By eggy81 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd November 2022, 11:57 PM
  4. Other games 08/10
    By Steveo in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 14th October 2022, 08:49 AM
  5. Links for games potential new site for games
    By Nineteenx in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th March 2022, 10:33 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •