Page 7 of 348 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Other games

Mason Mount looks like another one we swerved well.

Man United looking dreadful.

Man City looking like they win the League again unless a very serious challenge occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Mason Mount looks like another one we swerved well.
    Feel for the guy - a quality player hopelessly lost at that club. From my sources - we did not swerve him - Jurgen was very keen and disappointed we couldn’t make it happen. He would have done well here imo. Jurgen can usually get a good tune out of almost anyone. Genuine quality players seem to go up 2 or 3 levels under his management,

Don’t see many performing at United. Something toxic surrounding the club,

They do themselves no favours by acquiring snide shithouses.

Seriously, look at the temperament of the average LFC player versus Man United players. I know we have our bias but it's so obvious that our squad is full of good eggs whereas they have multiple bad apples.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Feel for the guy - a quality player hopelessly lost at that club. From my sources - we did not swerve him - Jurgen was very keen and disappointed we couldn’t make it happen. He would have done well here imo. Jurgen can usually get a good tune out of almost anyone. Genuine quality players seem to go up 2 or 3 levels under his management,

Aye he's definitely made the wrong move. I wonder what the attraction to going there was? Money maybe, aside from that it's quite puzzling.
    They look a poor side , nowhere near what they were last season but I think they were made to look better than they were by us having such a poor one.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Man United looking dreadful.

Man City looking like they win the League again unless a very serious challenge occurs.
    They haven't even got out of second gear yet too.
    It's another walk in the park for them, any other challenger ( including ourselves) will be sabotaged by the other trams wanting to challenge. We'll spanner it for Spurs, Arsenal at some point and they'll do the same to us. It ultimately will only benefit the cheating shithouse club.

Sky listing the players brought in by Ten Hag. He has brought in Erikson on a free and Amrabat on a loan, while spending £410m

Jeezus wept, that’s some effort to make them as poor as he has, having spent £410m.

Well done Agent Ten Hag, keep going son.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Sky listing the players brought in by Ten Hag. He has brought in Erikson on a free and Amrabat on a loan, while spending £410m

Jeezus wept, that’s some effort to make them as poor as he has, having spent £410m.

Well done Agent Ten Hag, keep going son.
    And starting Jonny Evans beside Slabhead. He knows his stuff this fella.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Aye he's definitely made the wrong move. I wonder what the attraction to going there was? Money maybe, aside from that it's quite puzzling.
    They look a poor side , nowhere near what they were last season but I think they were made to look better than they were by us having such a poor one.
    Most likely greed. Him, his agent or both. The media talk about him going there based on CL football seem fanciful to me at least.

He’s earning £250,000 a week with the potential for £300,000.

He was never worth that much or even close tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

I'd love to see his stats for today's game. I can't recall him even touching the ball he was that anonymous .