Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Brown envelopes "

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I was thinking yesterday during the game. If they win the league,, Pep will leave in the summer, thats the kinda guy he is, run away knowing Man-city will be punished in November. Even though he claims he will stay with them.
    Thats why we need to stop him and his team from winning another league title
    Siad he'd manage them in league 2 if he had to recently, a tacit admission of guilt
    Let's hope he gets the chance

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Siad he'd manage them in league 2 if he had to recently, a tacit admission of guilt
    Let's hope he gets the chance
    Don't believe it. its always been about him and his record..he won't wanna be managing in a inferior league,
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Don't believe it. its always been about him and his record..he won't wanna be managing in a inferior league,
    Wouldn't be shocked if he skirted on in rhe summer. Think there's a decent enough chance he'll stay with them if they go down. It'd be too funny if left after a ban/relegation

I'll be more surprised if they eventually get their comeuppance.
    Hoping they get relegated and stripped of their titles naturally.

Wouldn't be shocked if he skirted on in rhe summer. Think there's a decent enough chance he'll stay with them if they go down. It'd be too funny if left after a ban/relegation

I hope they get relegated, but stripping them of titles.. I think we just have to accept they won them. A league or 2 relegation would do us fine. would take them at least 3 seasons to get back to the top of the league. if they ever do.. Haaland wont stay with them in the championship..

CC, we all know nothing is going to happen. There's literally not a prayer they're getting anything like the sort of punishment we'd like them to get. It'll be a slap on the wrist and a huge fine. Fuck all to them.

Follow the money

There was a piece that came out after the Rodri handball in the Everton game that cost us the league. I'll have to try and find it.....

But it basically said City had a 90% plus win ratio in 20 games with Tierney reffing, and we had about 50% from 23 games. City had 6 big decisions in their favor whereas we had none and 4 against. That's a 10 game swing in anyones book....

Yeah ... People are entitled to look at the 'dodgy Manc ref' as an excuse. I (and I'm sure most here on this forum) look at the Manc ref and what he's done to us over the years a little differently. Let's see how we get on against Newcastle with Anthony Taylor.....

I'm amazed Oliver is allowed to ref/VAR games that affect Newcastle when he's a rabid Newcastle fan.....
    But yeah, the PL definitely isn't corrupt, eh?
    Last edited by justincredible; 27th December 2023 at 06:34 PM.

Sae who wis cheated oot o' th' league th' year we won it?

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Sae who wis cheated oot o' th' league th' year we won it?
    Either...
    Every other team in the Prem, of course!
    Or...
    Those manc referee twats were distracted by covid and failed to carry out their (corrupt) orders.
    Anyway...
    Weren't we miles ahead before covid was announced?

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    There was a piece that came out after the Rodri handball in the Everton game that cost us the league. I'll have to try and find it.....

But it basically said City had a 90% plus win ratio in 20 games with Tierney reffing, and we had about 50% from 23 games. City had 6 big decisions in their favor whereas we had none and 4 against. That's a 10 game swing in anyones book....

Yeah ... People are entitled to look at the 'dodgy Manc ref' as an excuse. I (and I'm sure most here on this forum) look at the Manc ref and what he's done to us over the years a little differently. Let's see how we get on against Newcastle with Anthony Taylor.....

I'm amazed Oliver is allowed to ref/VAR games that affect Newcastle when he's a rabid Newcastle fan.....
    But yeah, the PL definitely isn't corrupt, eh?
    Jurgen knows whats happening, hes not the type to just attack anyone. and them stats you just posted.. makes it more evident.
    I don't get these "honest" mistakes. when the entire human race decides one thing and an official decides another. You know its more than an honest mistake.
    Just got me riled there, thinking about the none penalty against Arsenal. when the PGMOL come out and back Cootes explanation that Ødegaard was falling over and accidently touched the ball. Its like they are laughing at us. when clearly Ødegaard put his arm out to stop the ball from going to the side of him