Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unorthodox potential team vs City on Saturday …..

Haaland put his club before his country. Norway still had a chance to qualify for euros i believe. Guess the 900 thousand a week is enough.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Jones, Salah, Nunez, Jota.

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Endo, Konate, Diaz, Gakpo, Elliott, Gravenberch, Quansah.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Lol midfield

fuck me we're not winning this
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

That's why Jurgen is paid the big bucks to make these big decisions. Plus that's why we love him.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    By the looks of it, Halland, Rodri and Ederson will all start after their International withdrawals.
    Now there's a surprise.
    TBH. I will be delighted if all their big hitters are playing so we can best gauge where we are in our development… If we were to beat them without their big hitters I can just imagine the comments of the pro City brigade…

Its about time that we bloody their nose at the Etihad, we cannot always hope other teams do us a favour in a Title challenge… a win today is a great psychological boost for the rest of the season for us but other teams too, we need to chip away at the narrative that City are invincible….

Saying that, a defeat is not the end of the world for us this season and we can certainly use it to learn where we need to improve…. but lets put in a great shift today and show the rest of the league that we are back and City are human…

No forecast , but looking forward to see how our new signings cope with the expectation and pressure of this fixture…

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Lol midfield

Is it individual personnel you don't like (perhaps not a fan of Jones or Mac Allister) or is it the combination?

It looks balanced on paper - Mac Allister can play it forward (granted, critique in some quarters about his defensive capacity with runners) whilst Jones is very good at maintaining possession and drawing fouls (form was off the boil a bit recently) and Szobo I think is first name on the team-sheet.

Would you have preferred Endo at the base for example? Or gone attacking by putting Gravenberch there to turn and drive to get us out of trouble?

Or does the problem need solved in the market?

Reading that back that's quite a few questions - a lot of energy in my system this morning, so if it reads as a "grilling" it really isn't meant to.

It's the fact them three, have not been great lately.

I hope i'm wrong but I really don't expect much here

draw would be great.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

It's the fact them three, have not been great lately.

I hope i'm wrong but I really don't expect much here

draw would be great.
    Cheers Kev.

I don't have huge hopes at the Etihad in general (maybe feel slightly differently with a European tie due to Europe being woven through our DNA) but fingers crossed for a draw - main thing I want is a good performance and no VAR controversy.

Lol midfield

For me playing Trent and Tsimikas in both full back positions is a massive problem, especially along with Matip.

Macca and Jones is also a big concern…

Hey ho, in Klopp we trust … 😁🤞🤣