Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Fulham

My poor old ticker can’t stand much more of this. It’s like watching Keegan’s Newcastle.

Keeper had a shocker. Not sure how he’s gone from being pretty good to absolutely appalling. But the main problem is our lack of control when we’ve got the ball. We just give it away so easily. We need to start taking care of that aspect of the game. But that said, it’s always been poor under Klopp.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    what position will we come then? Still think 3rd/4th, we're not very good at the back
    In the context of the struggles of last season and the adjustment of settling in a new-look midfield while two of Salah/Mane/Firmino have departed, 3rd or 4th wouldn't be a dreadful result and would be all the better if it's accompanied with a trophy as well.

A lot of newer/younger lads in the squad who can do great things for us with time and coaching. It's an exciting squad and if they start the 24/25 season as Champion's League participants and some sort of medal around their necks (Europa or League Cup?) they'll be on their way.

Obviously the longer we can stay close to top, the more we will feel that a title challenge is possible. I don't see us winning 10-15 League games in a row if required (where Man City probably can) so we aren't favourites - but let's see where we are on January and go again.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    My poor old ticker can’t stand much more of this. It’s like watching Keegan’s Newcastle.

Keeper had a shocker. Not sure how he’s gone from being pretty good to absolutely appalling. But the main problem is our lack of control when we’ve got the ball. We just give it away so easily. We need to start taking care of that aspect of the game. But that said, it’s always been poor under Klopp.
    Hope he sorts it out for upcoming games....

If Fulham can score 3 at anfield, I'm sure Utd - arsenal - newcastle can.

Shef utd might even score against us when they're at home and that's saying something.

Next 5, Away Shef utd palace, Home utd arsenal newcastle (league games)

Allison I miss you.....
    Last edited by Kev0909; 3rd December 2023 at 07:11 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post

I'm sure some people will remember things differently but Kelleher seemed to be our cup keeper but injuries limited his opportunities and then Klopp opted for Allison in the cups even though Kelleher was fit (on the bench) and there were rumours of him leaving with possible pressure from the Irish manager. Pity

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    You have mates??? Jeeze that's almost as much of a shock as fulham scoring 3 goals against us at home.

what position will we come then? Still think 3rd/4th, we're not very good at the back
    he and his mate wear matching t-shirts, with the slogan on im with idiot.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

'Twas an amazin' gam th'day. Fulham hud a go 'n' did themselves proud. Ah wish ilka team that we played hud a proper go at winning.

We scored 4 amazing goals. Whit's nae tae lik'? Bring oan th' neist.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    he and his mate wear matching t-shirts, with the slogan on im with idiot.
    Go back tae criticising th' team 'n' th' manager 'n' believing ye'r a real fan.

Been on here for 20 years never “ignored” anyone before despite some right crackers coming on here over the years but that is just noise. What a pointless pain in the arse.

I very rarely criticize the team, just when they repeat the same glaring errors.. I thought we were shocking today. and got away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Been on here for 20 years never “ignored” anyone before despite some right crackers coming on here over the years but that is just noise. What a pointless pain in the arse.
    You remember that right dick. treble99?or summat like that. A Man-united fan.