Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: VAR…wtf

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Is there a compilation or just individual videos?
    The former.. it actually started off with the incident against City when Sterling was flagged off side.. and he was like 2 yards onside. that was under Rodgers.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just looking at Youtube of the major fuck ups against us over the last 3/4 seasons. fucking cheating twats.
    I hate them with a passion. they can't hide their bias. its obvious for everyone too see.
    we should be at least 6 points a head this season. but we are NOT allowed. because the officials are deciding the outcome of games. Because they CAN.
    Enough conspiracy clown. Officials mak' mistakes lik' a' body else bit thair fashion wants tae set things right.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Enough conspiracy clown. Officials mak' mistakes lik' a' body else bit thair fashion wants tae set things right.
    I am not a fan of conspiracy theories per se, but have you actually read the Tomkins Times analysis of Paul Tierney, if you have, you have to be puzzled by the scale of differences identified and the significant impact they have had over the years.

I am more in the camp of unconscious bias at play rather than any conspiracy, unfortunately Klopp is too honest and when he feels a Referee makes a mistake he calls it out, and when any official is on the receiving end of this critique, some will take the criticism onboard and endeavour to get better, which is what you would expect.

However I think some referees, and I include Tierney, Taylor and the referee from last Sundays game against City in that category, who really take the criticism personally and actually feel affronted that anyone would even consider questioning their decisions and the fact that they have very rarely, if ever, have admitted to making costly errors just supports that belief. As a result an unconscious bias is completely understandable, as annoying as that is….

The difficulty we as supporters have with this, is that over the tenure of Jurgen Klopp we have been denied in several games, Cup Finals and League Titles by such small margins, that these refereeing errors take on a far greater significance, than if these errors is just the difference between a team ultimately finishing 6th or 7th in the League

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    I am not a fan of conspiracy theories per se,
    Neither am I as you may have guessed. Every other post from the clown I replied to is a conspiracy theory.

but have you actually read the Tomkins Times analysis of Paul Tierney, if you have, you have to be puzzled by the scale of differences identified and the significant impact they have had over the years.

I am more in the camp of unconscious bias at play rather than any conspiracy, unfortunately Klopp is too honest and when he feels a Referee makes a mistake he calls it out, and when any official is on the receiving end of this critique, some will take the criticism onboard and endeavour to get better, which is what you would expect.

However I think some referees, and I include Tierney, Taylor and the referee from last Sundays game against City in that category, who really take the criticism personally and actually feel affronted that anyone would even consider questioning their decisions and the fact that they have very rarely, if ever, have admitted to making costly errors just supports that belief. As a result an unconscious bias is completely understandable, as annoying as that is….

The difficulty we as supporters have with this, is that over the tenure of Jurgen Klopp we have been denied in several games, Cup Finals and League Titles by such small margins, that these refereeing errors take on a far greater significance, than if these errors is just the difference between a team ultimately finishing 6th or 7th in the League
    I haven't read the Tomkins article. I have no idea if there is unconscious bias at play. Who does, really? It's pointless getting hung up on that stuff. I enjoy watching LFC play, particularly under Jurgen. I don't feel like we've ever been delibdrately cheated out of a title or a cup win. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. It's just sport.

Neither am I as you may have guessed. Every other post from the clown I replied to is a conspiracy theory.

I haven't read the Tomkins article. I have no idea if there is unconscious bias at play. Who does, really? It's pointless getting hung up on that stuff. I enjoy watching LFC play, particularly under Jurgen. I don't feel like we've ever been delibdrately cheated out of a title or a cup win. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. It's just sport.
    Read the article its a shocker tbh…unconscious is exactly that, unconscious, but unfortunately it is prevalent in every viewpoint and perspective we take on events, we are all the sum of our lived experiences…

Anyway thats enough of that, C’mon lads, lets fucking do this ..

Do you believe the same with regards to Hillsborough?

I am not a fan of conspiracy theories per se, but have you actually read the Tomkins Times analysis of Paul Tierney, if you have, you have to be puzzled by the scale of differences identified and the significant impact they have had over the years.

You have a bias against conspiracy theories, and are in favour of unconscious bias as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Do you believe the same with regards to Hillsborough?
    A've awready answered that elsewhere 'n' ye wur part o' th' discussion. Look it up.

Read the article its a shocker tbh…unconscious is exactly that, unconscious, but unfortunately it is prevalent in every viewpoint and perspective we take on events, we are all the sum of our lived experiences…

Anyway thats enough of that, C’mon lads, lets fucking do this ..
    I have no doubt the article is well written. Tomkins is very articulate. I just don't know how you go about proving unconscious bias without a huge sample size, which I doubt he has.

So I prefer to look and think for myself.

I have no doubt the article is well written. Tomkins is very articulate. I just don't know how you go about proving unconscious bias without a huge sample size, which I doubt he has.

So I prefer to look and think for myself.
    No dramas, but tbf unless you read it you cannot possibly comment on his sample size, but yes it is well written and inho very thorough and clear.. hey ho.

My biggest question today is, how was Fernandes not given a second yellow card today ? ..Unfucking believable !!!

Is this another incident of a Referee once again not wanting to impact the outcome of the game…? … methinks it is

and oh yes, this Ref has history with Klopp, just saying ..lol !!!