Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: FAO admins

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,039

    FAO admins

    PLEASE advise me on how to block individuals/posts.
    I've been on the forum since 2006 and cannot seem to access & edit my User details.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,590
    I'm not an admin.

    1 - select desktop mode on your phone.

    2 - click on user/poster and view profile

    3 - select - add to ignore list - top left hand side of page.

    Think you'd see CCTV has posted say, but you wouldn't see what I typed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,039
    thank you CCTV, will try later.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,590
    No bother redeb.

    There's a poster on here who is a mod, but their name escapes me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,039
    I'm using my PC and selecting the User, but all I can see is the User details/profile.
    There's no "add to ignore list" appearing.
    I've been on here so long that I think when the forum was updated, the update may not have upgraded or changed my profile/options.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,039
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I'm using my PC and selecting the User, but all I can see is the User details/profile.
    There's no "add to ignore list" appearing.
    I've been on here so long that I think when the forum was updated, the update may not have upgraded or changed my profile/options.
    Another example is there's no way I can change my own profile!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    On PC after signing in across the top right should see Welcome Redebreck..Notifications...My Profile... Settings...Log Out.

    Click on Settings....Your page should then show down the left side....Settings..My Messages..My Subscriptions..My Settings.

    In the my Settings scroll down to Edit Ignore List..Hope that helps.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,039
    Thanks, will try it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,039
    Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    On PC after signing in across the top right should see Welcome Redebreck..Notifications...My Profile... Settings...Log Out.

    Click on Settings....Your page should then show down the left side....Settings..My Messages..My Subscriptions..My Settings.

    In the my Settings scroll down to Edit Ignore List..Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Thanks, will try it.
    I'm not having access to some of the functionality of the forum. As I mentioned earlier my login/profile/whatever seems to be stuck in an earlier version of this site.
    I think what I need is for my "profile" to be updated to the latest version if that is possible.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I'm not having access to some of the functionality of the forum. As I mentioned earlier my login/profile/whatever seems to be stuck in an earlier version of this site.
    I think what I need is for my "profile" to be updated to the latest version if that is possible.
    What series of Windows are you using 7,8,10,11 ?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •