Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Bournemouth

VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Okay, listen in conspiracy clowns. Here's the skinny for the Bournemouth game! There's this whacked-out theory floating around the netherworld that LFC's bad luck on the field is all because of a haunted referee's whistle. They say this spectral ref is blowing fouls from the great beyond, and if the players don't do the Cha Cha Slide every time they hear it, their goals get sent straight to the ghostly penalty box. It's like a paranormal penalty shootout, man! Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse. Gotta dance your way to victory, clowns!
    Don't forget this.

I asked you whether you at least considered there to be a certain amount of unconscious bias days ago and you ignored it.

Didn’t suit your agenda on that particular day I assume

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I asked you whether you at least considered there to be a certain amount of unconscious bias days ago and you ignored it.

Didn’t suit your agenda on that particular day I assume
    Okay. Let’s start at the beginning. Do you believe you have unconscious biases?

Mods please remove this stain from the forum. Havent heard him mention the biggest conspiracy of all, which ran from 1989 and still isnt fully resolved.
    If the Govt and Police were prepared to cover up deaths and liabilities hen I have no issue believing entities like the PL,FA,UEFA,PGMOL etc have bias in trying to place the club at a disadvantage in chasing success.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    I have no intention of answering questions on every possible conspiracy. Some are real. Some are daft shit that football fans dream up to explain away why their team didn’t (or won’t) win a certain match. I happily point out the latter.
    There’s your answer.

If you want to discuss actual conspiracies then start a thread in Off Topic. You won’t because you just came here to slate me and ignore the rest of the absolute shite that gets posted here. Now do one.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Mods please remove this stain from the forum. Havent heard him mention the biggest conspiracy of all, which ran from 1989 and still isnt fully resolved.
    If the Govt and Police were prepared to cover up deaths and liabilities hen I have no issue believing entities like the PL,FA,UEFA,PGMOL etc have bias in trying to place the club at a disadvantage in chasing success.
    And by the way dickhead. That conspiracy cuts deep for those affected and who live in the area. It’s not to be used as a cheap point scoring object by wannabe, glory hunting, cunts like you.

Said the Scot supporting an English team hundreds of miles away.
    If you’re not a glory hunter why not support Carlisle if you want to support an English team, they’re much closer to home for you.

And before you start I’m from Aigburth in Liverpool and my father supports Liverpool as did his father.

Think a new forum is needed with some mods, & given a shit about.

Why do we bother with this anymore? it's backwards as fuck, idiots like that cunt....

can't we find a new home? time to finally move on I think.

Dead forum, unloved uncared for, do what you want.

Jockstrap is just a sad old man waiting for death spending his last days on here because that's all he has in his sad life, just ignore him.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Said the Scot supporting an English team hundreds of miles away.
    If you’re not a glory hunter why not support Carlisle if you want to support an English team, they’re much closer to home for you.

And before you start I’m from Aigburth in Liverpool and my father supports Liverpool as did his father.
    Well then you’re qualified to comment. I deliberately stay away from that conversation because it’s nothing to do with me. I don’t like it when other glory hunting cunts think they have some higher moral ground.

Moving on, I notice you ignored my other question.