Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

One thing is certain. When Klopp and the doping twat are gone the Premier league is up for grabs. Whoever gets the right man in could have a good spell of success.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    One thing is certain. When Klopp and the doping Nonce are gone the Premier league is up for grabs. Whoever gets the right man in could have a good spell of success.
    We'll welcome Jurgen back to Anfield for the title presentations of 18/19 and 21/22 when City are finally sanctioned. Along with Rodgers for 13/14

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    I hear you. I really do and I'm all for being positive. Rafa's Valencia were amazing and I was delighted when he took over at LFC. Klopp's Dortmund were amazing and I was delighted when he joined. I look around today and don't see the next Benitez or Klopp. That doesn't mean they aren't out there, it's just not obvious to me who they are. I'm really not optimistic in this instance.

Appointing a new leader is completely different than say getting a new striker. If a striker doesn't work out, you move them on and bring a new one in to the same system. A manager doesn't work out and you've set yourself back 3-5 years. The reason Utd failed wasn't because of the squad Ferguson left them. Had Pep or Klopp taken over they'd have won multiple PL titles by now. They failed because they hired the wrong leaders.
    Agree with you completely. Whoever we do get, we need to be patient and stick with him. We simply cannot join the managerial merry go round. Make the most of the next few months, because we’re likely to be in for a bumpy ride next season.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Who will be advising FSG on the next appointment? We have no sporting director so I'm assuming it's down to Billy Hogan, the ceo?

Let's hope it's not another lazy decision like when Hodgson was given the job by our previous owners after rafa left.
    The Owl is only an 103. give him another chance FFS
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

[IMG][/IMG]

73% win rate in 21/22 - 46 wins in 63 games.. That is truly phenomenal.

heard we're going back to the 80s like with King Kenny. M'Bappe will become the youngest player manager ever. With the immense balls to drop himself for Jota if he goes a few games without scoring.

24 min interview about it. I'm sure most have seen it but here it is again.

The press conference is on now.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

This reminds me of when King Kenny left in 1991. Gutted.

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!