Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

I am absolutely gobsmacked that ANYBODY who supports us would even entertain the bald cheat as an option. To see names on this thread suggesting it makes me sick, this forum has sunk beyond my wildest nightmares . Shame on you.
    Xabi is the best fit in a suit that will take aeons to fill.

Xabi gets the club and has built a winning team. De Zerbi plays attractive winning football in England. Those two have to be the top of the list.

I still can’t believe it. Feels like a funeral.

Not seen anyone suggesting we get him, only that it could happen if City are relegated

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    What has Naglesman done? won the German league? Bayern would have won it anyway who ever was in charge.
    I'm not suggesting him or anything...His contract runs out in July with Germany....I think Jurgen wants the German job...Xabi has to be favourite.....Who knows...

At this moment Jurgen isn’t even thinking about ANY other job or role. He has given his life 7 days a week - 52 weeks a year for 9 years to this club.

He is exhausted trying to keep us competitive and looking at the top table. Taken its toll…as I mentioned it was - when it was so clearly evident to anyone who was really watching - a year ago.

My only real surprise - that it didn’t happen last summer. Credit to him - he just pushed on through another summer where he didn’t really get the backing he has needed for years - and revitalised the team. He knows he cannot do it again without it being detrimental to his health and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    I'm not suggesting him or anything...His contract runs out in July with Germany....I think Jurgen wants the German job...Xabi has to be favourite.....Who knows...
    I know, i think people throw his name around (Not you). when i dont see anything thats good about him personally
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Klopp was the perfect fit for us in every way. Can't imagine feeling the same way about any future manager. I cannot put into words how devastating this news is.

As a man who always criticised the game schedules for fear of player burnout. He now finds himself having to take a break from the game for fear of his own burnout. Irony?

He'll be back in football one day, I suspect that's why the rest of his coaching staff will be leaving alongside him. They've nailed their colours to the master of their inspirational leader. Dreams of him returning to us one day conflicted with the nightmare of facing one of his sides in Europe in the future.

Big test for FSG now, they've lost their golden goose, let's see what their business model and investment decisions yield on the pitch. In line with the character of a true gent, Klopp never slagged them off in the media and in fact defended then on several occasions. Protected them from the heat with his success, connection with the fans and public backing.

It's been one he'll of a heavy metal ride Jurgen. Your legend lives on at Liverpool for ever, the streets won't forget your name. Always represented our club with dignity, respect, passion and honesty. YNWA
    Klopp said he's taking a break but his coaching staff intend to start their own managerial careers so they will be moving on to something else. Klopp talked about a 1 year break for himself. Very similar to what he had planned after Dortmund. He definitely burns out after a while and needs to rest.

Let's say your in charge of hiring Klopp's replacement. Who do you pick?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Xabi gets the club and has built a winning team. De Zerbi plays attractive winning football in England. Those two have to be the top of the list.

I still can’t believe it. Feels like a funeral.
    We might have to take a chance on Xabi and hope. Someone like Ancelotti for a season or two until Alonso got more experience might have been preferable but he's staying at Madrid. There are no real stand out candidates.

I am the only who wants ange.....closest thing to klopp around

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    I am the only who wants ange.....closest thing to klopp around
    What exactly has he won?