Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I mean, we could do that, and also assume he's not a liar who's lying to us when he tells us he's burned out and needs a break.

But what would be the fun in that?

No, it's much better to speculate everything silly like, FSG pushed him out with their tightwad ways, or refused him some transfers he wanted in the transfer market (even though they were apparently willing to break the British transfer record for a player they missed out on just this past summer),......or that he's still upset at not being allowed to attend his mother's funeral during the COVID lockdown or some such shite (....even though he was one of the biggest proponents of pulling together to follow the rules to ensure we all got out of the lockdowns faster).......

When's he ever been straight with us,...the fans?

No, much much better to go on wild speculative tangents and create cuckoo reasons for why we think he's quitting.

/s
    Do you have issues with your mother ?

Klopps spoken glowingly about his mother.

Most people find the loss of a parent second only to the loss of a child.

I find it odd you take such umbrage at the loss of his mother being a significant factor in his departure.

I wonder what the players we signed in the summer think? that the manager they came for is only gonna be here a few more months..Im sure Jurgen reassured them. that the next guy in charge will be just has good, but we'll see
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Do you have issues with your mother ?

Klopps spoken glowingly about his mother.

Most people find the loss of a parent second only to the loss of a child.

I find it odd you take such umbrage at the loss of his mother being a significant factor in his departure.
    I think you .......SERIOUSLY misread my comment.

At the very least you should have paid attention to the very last thing I typed

/s

I suggest you Google it to see what it means when someone types that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Sad day.....Alonso/Nagelsmann here....Klopp to the German Job....
    Alonso no1 though a risk

Loads of top level experience as a footballer and highly rated so far as a manager. 4 points clear at the top of the BL

I'd take Emery thereafter

Been a lot of talk about Alonso in the last while. If he's Klopps anointed one, of FSG's
    Think the fans and squad should be content

You should watch the press conference. Then you'll know who Klopp's annointed one is.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I think you .......SERIOUSLY misread my comment.

At the very least you should have paid attention to the very last thing I typed

/s

I suggest you Google it to see what it means when someone types that.
    (....even though he was one of the biggest proponents of pulling together to follow the rules to ensure we all got out of the lockdowns faster).......

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    (....even though he was one of the biggest proponents of pulling together to follow the rules to ensure we all got out of the lockdowns faster).......
    What of it?
    Do you need me to explain to you how Klopp while grieving his mother still understood the need for sacrifice on everyone's part (including himself) in observing and obeying the lockdown rules,.....or which part of that sentence confuses you?

You missed the overall sarcasm in the initial post and now seem to be seeking guidance elsewhere.

Help us help you.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Any chance you two could stop derailing a very important thread? (I can only see one poster but he keeps quoting the other)
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

what with the issues of the officials, the horrendous time Diaz had over the kidnapping of of his dad. the stress musta been unbearable for Jurgen.. he loves the club and we love him.. what ever happens for the remainder of the season THANK YOU!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Any chance you two could stop derailing a very important thread? (I can only see one poster but he keeps quoting the other)
    OooOOoo you’ve put one on ignore, wonder who’s the lucky guy…