Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798283848586878889

Thread: Shortlist

You really are an arse I think the issue here is clear, you don’t accept the changes City made, I have a huge advantage over you in that my had is highly geared to recognising patterns

I know City do all those things, I have commented numerous times that our attempts at playing similarly don’t have the coordinated & drilled & instilled movements they’ve built up over 4 seasons and it’s like trying to fly not having read the full manual, jumping from page 4 or 5 to the end

It is absolutely staggering you would try to educate me (in your own deranged narcissistic mind at least) on City or any other team or football matter, you have an obsession with a way of playing that blinds you to so much more that there is in the game

You have the bare face cheek to try and tell me how City press? I’ve been talking about it since 19-20 when they weren’t pressing like that as they’d set out for reasons previously stated to how much better they are and have been at it than we now are

Go and watch some 19-20 City games and maybe you’ll see the difference you are talking crap as though how they play now is the same as 19-20 it isn’t anything like it, thry changed things & got back to pressing much better, teams were playing through them on the counter regularly in 19-20 because they have too many numbers looking for the short ball and not enough picking up

You point out very belatedly having been schooled for for four seasons on it now how City press, I fucking know, I’m the one who’s been talking about it for four seasons and how it’s become better than ours through the changes they made post 19-20 to get back to it

I don’t need to watch you stupid video I see the patterns of play of all teams

Just look at Grealshes position on the still doing exactly what I’ve been describing for 6 or 7 seasons now in how we used to press & do it properly

You blinkered neurotypicals and your pathetic status quos really are annoying

I’m not doing your pathetic row over several pages bollocks you love to vote the forum with when we’re all thinking ‘Here’s Strveo posting pages of his usual drivel again’

Next you’ll be telling us how brilliant Thiago was

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Do you actually believe that by repeating the same baloney it becomes true? ,
    Fucks sake Brass fucking neck much? You’re describing all your pages and pages of the same regurgitated drivel about FSG funding Thiago being the best you post in rows you create over and over and over and over that barely any of us agree with

You remind me of my Asperger’s brother, he reads the Daily Mail, he his unwittingly completed absorbed in the crap they print to the point he is completely bigoted in many way & incredibly blinkered about a great many things and gets really upset to the point of almost crying when someone challenges or calls out the world as not being as the fail claims, that’s you to a tea

Now live up to it with pages of drivel as usual over yet another thread You think you’re some kind of enlightened all knowing connoisseur when you’re a stuck in the 80’s bore

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I’m a do all those things person, always have been

“It’s not about playing the long ball or the short ball, it’s about playing the right ball”

My moto ever since I heard it, simple, beautiful, classic and accurate
    This......I hope the new guy employs this philosophy...

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    This......I hope the new guy employs this philosophy...
    Indee. As Shanks once said "Football is a simple game complicated by Wankers"