Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 313435363738394041424344454647485191 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlist

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Surprise suprise.........

Bayern really are scum, oh no dortmund beat us BUY ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS QUICK

oH NO leverkusen quick get the manager and 3 of there top players in the summer

Chill boiz it's the bayern way

Wankers, disgusting pieces of shite.
    I think it's bullshit.
    I don't see why Alonso or Leverkusen would allow this during a season where they're going head to head for the title. Seems like an odd scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think it's bullshit.
    I don't see why Alonso or Leverkusen would allow this during a season where they're going head to head for the title. Seems like an odd scenario.
    Agree. It doesn't show Alonso in a good light if true.

(although if he's talking to us that's absolutely fine)
    Last edited by Daffydd; 5th March 2024 at 09:18 PM.

I honestly see Bayern worse than city, they just buy the competition out.

Hence normally it's dominated by them

It's a weird league, you wouldn't see the top of the table here buy players from clubs around them, it wouldn't happen, Saka to city? Lols.

Shows you have much power Bayern have over the league.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 5th March 2024 at 09:40 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    If we miss the boat on this one - I feel we are fooked. Like royally fooked.
    Whilst Alonso is the dream candidate, I personally feel that there is bound to be more than one Manager out there capable of walking into a club with an excellent squad and doing some good stuff with it.

Of course, if we appoint a Donkey, we'll slip into decline - but there's bound to be decent Managers available.

Plettenberg and Falk are saying different things to each other anyway - just ignore the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Whilst Alonso is the dream candidate, I personally feel that there is bound to be more than one Manager out there capable of walking into a club with an excellent squad and doing some good stuff with it.

Of course, if we appoint a Donkey, we'll slip into decline - but there's bound to be decent Managers available.
    Whether we get Alonso or whoever, he needs something of Rafa, Kenny, Jurgen - we need a manager we can love!

I feel like we need the best manager on the planet - just to be competitive.

For instance - Imagine FSG and Tent Peg. Shudder

I'd take a winner. Alonso looks nailed on if the professionals know what they're talking aboot ! 4/5 favourite @#£!

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/liverpool/next-permanent-manager

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I feel like we need the best manager on the planet - just to be competitive.

For instance - Imagine FSG and Tent Peg. Shudder
    We aren't going for Erik Ten Hodgson, relax

I have it on good authority that he’s one hell of a hybrid manager. What a hooter too. Not to be sniffed at 😜