Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 84851525354555657585960616263646568 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlist

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We're not in obscurity anymore though. We were back then yes but hes built the club into something that pretty many ch anyone would want to come to.
    That's where our situation is different, there's no rebuild to do, the squad is outstanding. It's primed for someone to come in and take it into new and possibly better things.
    We don't suddenly become unattractive because Klopp is leaving, he's obviously a huge draw but LFC will always be bigger than any one person.

It seems inconceivable that someone could come in and take this squad onto better things. Fans back in the day probably thought similar when Shankly left.
    Only my opinion but I'm more optimistic about the future because of Klopp leaving in a way, because of what's he done. He's built us a future, no manager has done that in god knows how long at Liverpool.
    Really do hope you're right mate.

Some online rumours saying De Zerbi now heavily linked with Bayern Munich job. Maybe he knows he's not coming to us.

Anyone would want to come to Liverpool, unless they are Xabi Alonso or Jason Wilcox.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Anyone would want to come to Liverpool, unless they are Xabi Alonso or Jason Wilcox.
    We wrote an official statement saying we'd ended our interests in VanDijk before we signed him.

All that's happened with Alonso from what I've seen, is he's put the media circus to bed for a while

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    We wrote an official statement saying we'd ended our interests in VanDijk before we signed him.

All that's happened with Alonso from what I've seen, is he's put the media circus to bed for a while
    Yeah, we kinda had to.

You can get 14/1 on Alonso being our next manager, worth a punt?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

Hope so - really want Xabi

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Can you imagine the meltdown on here if we ended up Gary O'Neill!
    Would be amusing to say the least, just to see the drama.

I would be interested to see how things look for Sebastian Hoeneß in a few years - I think he could end up with a big job.

"Liverpool are leading the race for Ruben Amorim and negotiations are taking place"

[@pedromsepulveda]

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Yeah, we kinda had to.

You can get 14/1 on Alonso being our next manager, worth a punt?
    Ha. This is th' point whaur he changes th' subject.

There's sae much naivity in this thread it's almost charming. Liverpool post Klopp ur unlikely tae win much o' anythin' significant. Ah see us reverting tae th' Houllier/Rafa years. Very good 'n' generally in contention bit na longer great.

Utd ur a mess. Chelsea ur a mess. Arsenal hae somewhat git thair act th'gither bit cuid fall apart at ony time. Pep mist be rubbing his hauns. Th' title is his fur th' next 5 years if he wants.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Would be amusing to say the least, just to see the drama.

I would be interested to see how things look for Sebastian Hoeneß in a few years - I think he could end up with a big job.
    Amazes me that we have fans who are seemingly (ai realise they probably aren’t) more concerned with the ire on a forum than actual club itself.

Sign of the times I guess