Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 105053545556575859606162636465666770 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlist

De Zerbi

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    De Zerbi
    Not many candidates out there.
    Lots of clubs potentially looking.
    Man U Chelsea Real Bayern Barca Newcastle
    I am with you here 19x if we cannot persuade Lijnders to stay and Amorim is not available or goes elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Not many candidates out there.
    Lots of clubs potentially looking.
    Man U Chelsea Real Bayern Barca Newcastle
    I am with you here 19x if we cannot persuade Lijnders to stay and Amorim is not available or goes elsewhere
    I think he’s the best candidate & offers continuity & evolution - It’s on the lads to keep the incredible spirit & togetherness between them & there are aspects of Brighton’s play they do better than us with lesser personnel our lads are more than capable of doing

There are a lot of similarities in how both have their teams play both like to play a high press I think Brighton were better than us at that last season, but they’ve lost some key personnel
    & with our new lads, we’ve been the best at that this season, it took time, but they got there, now we just need more quality fresh legs

I think Brighton of last season especially played out from the back better & had a few of what I call ‘set moves’ in open play where certain players getting the ball in certain positions was a trigger for other players to make runs, something we used to be the best at,

Amorim has refused to confirm if he will be at SL next season....

Liverpool have selected Barcelona boss Xavi as the man they want to succeed Jurgen Klopp at Anfield in the summer, according to reports.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Amorim has refused to confirm if he will be at SL next season....
    Still my preferred "Alonso aside" candidate.

See what happens. Whoever comes in has been left a wonderful squad to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Liverpool have selected Barcelona boss Xavi as the man they want to succeed Jurgen Klopp at Anfield in the summer, according to reports.
    wtf would they do that? Has proved absolutely nothing as a manager, if you want a high profile ex player with little success on his managerial track record then that’s Gerrard.

He won the league last season with a fairly average team which I guess is not bad when he was up against Real.
    No way FSG are considering him though, god knows who's made that up.

Did they?

Shows how much attention I pay to La Liga

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Did they?

Shows how much attention I pay to La Liga
    62% win percentage with them as well, following a 65% win percentage with Al Sadd.

Relevant strengths of the sides within their Leagues naturally needing to be considered for appropriate context, but he is definitely doing well so far.

Not the man I'd want here personally, but statistically decent with a 4-3-3 set-up so bound to have been looked at.