Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It'sssss Transfer deadline day...

It'sssss Transfer deadline day...

We won't be doing any business and i'm actually quite happy with that now. Knowing Bajcetic and Thiago to comeback and Endo from the Asian cup. we have the numbers in midfield. Even McConnell looks impressive. I hope he can get a game pr 2 in the Fa-cup and Europa league fixtures.

So, this thread can be used to see what other business teams in the league will do. Strange though,i think little to no business will be done by any team. So don't know why i bothered to start this thread then
    But hey, lets see what takes place.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

"Arry" Redknapp will have his head out of some window no doubt. Probably the toilet window this year..
    But he'll have some say on what occurs during in the next few hours..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It's been a very quiet window for everyone.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Hard time to do business - people want food players to help with their goals and the good players that they want are needed by their clubs to help with their current goals.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Lot's of money going into heavy arms for Ukraine and Israel though.. But remember it's not connected at all.

Liverpool rejected a bid of £15m for Coaimhin Kelleher from Nottingham Forest.

Liverpool do not want to sell and dismissed the approach out of hand.

[Simon Jones - @MailSport]

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Liverpool rejected a bid of £15m for Coaimhin Kelleher from Nottingham Forest.

Liverpool do not want to sell and dismissed the approach out of hand.

[Simon Jones - @MailSport]
    Yeah, £15m for a year's loan. The cheeky fecks....

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We won't be doing any business and i'm actually quite happy with that now. Knowing Bajcetic and Thiago to comeback and Endo from the Asian cup. we have the numbers in midfield. Even McConnell looks impressive. I hope he can get a game pr 2 in the Fa-cup and Europa league fixtures.

So, this thread can be used to see what other business teams in the league will do. Strange though,i think little to no business will be done by any team. So don't know why i bothered to start this thread then
    But hey, lets see what takes place.
    Bajcetic & Thiago have been coming back all season, every few weeks they're going to be coming back and then they're never back but always coming back soon.

I would be surprised if Thiago ever starts another domestic game for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Lot's of money going into heavy arms for Ukraine and Israel though.. But remember it's not connected at all.
    Spot on Steveo. So much money laundering going. Now they're trying to trigger WW3 before Trump wins by even more than the last election, that’s if they don’t take him out between now & November.