Thread: Liverpool documentary

Liverpool documentary

Disney+ is in advanced talks to buy the Liverpool documentary detailing manager Jurgen Klopp's final six months at Anfield in a deal that will earn the club about £10m

I wonder if Mickey will make an appearance

As a general rule I'm not huge on stuff like this.

The flip side though is that if there is no "behind the scenes" access, we don't get documentary series like The Last Dance, which I thoroughly enjoyed - especially some of the insight into winning mentality. Or if we think back to the Pumping Iron documentary with Arnold Schwarzenegger - some great moments.

Delivery will sway how it's perceived - that "Being Liverpool" was absolutely cringe.

Also, if Disney are doing it, will Kathleen Kennedy make sure we "put a chick in it and make it gay"

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As a general rule I'm not huge on stuff like this.

The flip side though is that if there is no "behind the scenes" access, we don't get documentary series like The Last Dance, which I thoroughly enjoyed - especially some of the insight into winning mentality. Or if we think back to the Pumping Iron documentary with Arnold Schwarzenegger - some great moments.

Delivery will sway how it's perceived - that "Being Liverpool" was absolutely cringe.

Also, if Disney are doing it, will Kathleen Kennedy make sure we "put a chick in it and make it gay"
    I prefer to see as much behind the scenes as possible. There are some excellent sporting documentaries. Hard Knocks, Drive To Survive, When We Were Kings to name a few. I enjoyed Sunderland 'Til I Die too.

It depends how it's made and who is involved. I'd suggest Being Liverpool was cringe because the manager at the time was pure cringe. I would expect the new documentary to be very good.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Disney+ is in advanced talks to buy the Liverpool documentary detailing manager Jurgen Klopp's final six months at Anfield in a deal that will earn the club about £10m

With any luck that will end the conspiracies about FSG forcing this on Klopp. Somehow I doubt it will.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post

Mouse or Owen?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Mouse or Owen?
    What’s the difference?

One of them is an annoying short arsed duplicitous cunt who knows nothing about football the other one’s a mouse.

Whats the difference between Michael Owen and a bucket of shit??

The bucket
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century