Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2326272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Arsenal v Liverpool

Thank you all for your kind words & wishes lads It’s a tough one it’ll be a year of firsts without her first birthdays mine & hers first Christmas & New Year my Dad’s first of many without her in 63 years I’m more concerned about him as mancs effectively ended my life 12 years ago 15 from the point they initiated the mass unravelling

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Hey ho lets move on…c’mon Brentford lol !!
    If memory serves they did the double over Man City last season.

Don't expect much like, but still - far rather they play Brentford than Sheffield United.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    If I am being honest, I can take losing but there were two Sunday league moments that did it for me…

1. Why on earth is VVD allowing the ball to bounce and then allowing Martinelli to barge him into Alison, it should be Virg doing the barging, especially giving the size advantage he has, if he does this it gives Alison a clear run at the ball.. Sunday league mistake …shocker.

2. Why on earth are Elliot and Diaz allowing Trossard down the wing for the 3rd goal, any player worth his salt knows you have to take him out and take the yellow card….Another Sunday league mistake.. shocker nos 2.

We need to employ a street wise coach because at times we are so naieve…

Hey ho lets move on…c’mon Brentford lol !!
    VVD was mostly to blame for all 3 goals and Alisson didn't help. Let's hope that's their clangers over for the season. Can't criticise too much because they've been generally excellent.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

sorry to hear that Nineteenx
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I really hope Bradley gets to start he deserves his spot. Trent looked so lazy today. some of the passes were like he didnt care..

Condolences Nineteenx. We lost our dear mum in November, and it’s been hard, but trust me it gets better. You’re doing the right thing by keeping busy. I hope your dad is okay, but it’s going to take time. Thinking about you bro.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Thank you all for your kind words & wishes lads It’s a tough one it’ll be a year of firsts without her first birthdays mine & hers first Christmas & New Year my Dad’s first of many without her in 63 years I’m more concerned about him as mancs effectively ended my life 12 years ago 15 from the point they initiated the mass unravelling
    Condolences mate....I know what you're going through right now....Been to too may funerals with my family members over the years...It's a painful time...Keep your chin up as best you can....

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He was along with several others he did however create our goal so at least showed a moment of top quality

Gravel has been much better at LCM runs at the FB plays great switches Starting him at RCM when he’s not on the press yet with Trent at RB who was in his midfield stroller mentality & miles off the press giving him no help when they’re going to leave Martinelli up & continually try to release him wasn’t particularly smart & I called that before we kicked off to be fair

I wouldn’t have started Trent as I didn’t like how he strolled about slowing everything down v Chelsea we really missed Bradley at RB today condolences to him & his family I know exactly how he’s feeling as I lost my Mum on Tuesday but she was much older & so am I An NHS catalogue of fuck ups & attempted cover ups haven’t helped it though
    Aw mate that's sad news. Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    VVD was mostly to blame for all 3 goals and Alisson didn't help. Let's hope that's their clangers over for the season. Can't criticise too much because they've been generally excellent.
    I think the first one wasn't the best defending by Big Virg, but understandable given how Arsenal started and a split second decision to press rather than drop deep is easy criticism with hindsight…

However, imho goal nos 2 was 75% Virg and 25% Alison, Virg had so much time and made two schoolboy errors in quick succession.

The third goal you could argue again with hindsight that Virg should have closed Trossard down more, but I believe he wanted Trossard to shoot rather than pulling it back square, it was just unfortunate for both Virg and Alison that the ball clipped Virg’s toe and deflected through Alison’s legs…

But tbf I can see were you are coming from blaming Virg for all three…

we play much better when our fullbacks get up the pitch like Conor Bradley as been doing. we were mental trying to play long today.not with the midfield we had. So easy for Arsenal to collect the ball and play through us.
    It didn;t work. Seems Trent is not interested in playing like he use to in the Conor role. I wonder who tells him to just boot the ball long with his magic powers.
    Sorry to be so anti TAA, but sometimes he appears hes already made it and top of the world crap. hes got so much to offer but he thinks he deserve to be a midfielder..