Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    sorry if i have missed the reason, but any idea why Trent was taken off at half time?
    Injury I think.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

sorry if i have missed the reason, but any idea why Trent was taken off at half time?

The right-back made way for Harvey Elliott during the break at Anfield on Saturday afternoon – and afterwards, the manager confirmed it was a knee issue that will require further assessment to determine the extent of it.

Klopp told his post-match press conference: "He felt there [his knee]. He stuck in the grass. We will see, we need further assessment."

Expanding further on the problem, Klopp said to Sky Sports: "Same area in the knee. Nothing really bad, but he felt it again and we have to see, we have to assess it.

"Trent said it's fine, but it's not fine [because] he feels it so we had to be careful and took him off."
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Anyway up the bum job done

I’m going to watch MOTD or record it specifically to watch the supposed Mac challenge

I think he catches him but barely might have been a correcting for his straight red v Newcastle

Something to do with an inflated head I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    The right-back made way for Harvey Elliott during the break at Anfield on Saturday afternoon – and afterwards, the manager confirmed it was a knee issue that will require further assessment to determine the extent of it.

Klopp told his post-match press conference: "He felt there [his knee]. He stuck in the grass. We will see, we need further assessment."

Expanding further on the problem, Klopp said to Sky Sports: "Same area in the knee. Nothing really bad, but he felt it again and we have to see, we have to assess it.

"Trent said it's fine, but it's not fine [because] he feels it so we had to be careful and took him off."
    ok thanks
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It was probably a foul. but the refs give so many daft fouls against us. they sometimes cant get the right calls.
    The linesman on one side was a dick today. gave a non foul by Jota in the first 2 minutes. almost cost us a goal with the ball going out and he didnt call it.
    and in the second half. gave Burnley a throw in and Klopp nearly took off into the sky under us own gumption. It was so obviously wrong.Some may say well its only a throw in. but it shows the bias involved in their thinking.
    Last edited by justme; 10th February 2024 at 07:55 PM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Aye. He was shite 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Never a free kick

I was praising Elliott in the match thread his best ever performance for us by a distance the trouble is, whenever he gets a start he’s back to shitter Elliott
    I don't think it was either. More likely a free kick to us. He has every right to go for that strike, Ramsey gets his foot in the way whilst Mac is already in motion. Not a foul for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Anyway up the bum job done

I’m going to watch MOTD or record it specifically to watch the supposed Mac challenge

I think he catches him but barely might have been a correcting for his straight red v Newcastle
    It was a clear foul. Is there a PGMOL conspiracy or not? Stop beating about the bush.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I don't think it was either. More likely a free kick to us. He has every right to go for that strike, Ramsey gets his foot in the way whilst Mac is already in motion. Not a foul for me.
    I don't know where you've played football but if you miss the ball and kick someone on the shin .... It's. A. Foul.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.