Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your team v Luton

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Big difference........ luton was at home, no?
    True but they have improved significantly over the season

Utd lol, oh no i'm scared.

and what do you expect the bench to be with the amount of injury's expect ronaldo on there or what

Especially under these owners, just lucky the young lads at the back have proven themselves otherwise we'd be even in a worse situation.
    You'll be the very one complaining when we aren't winning 5-0. Try be realistic for once. We are down to the bare bones with injuries, and you think we will win this handy?

Why would Ronaldo be on our bench? What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Should have beaten united tbf. 20 chances I think. Pretty dominant just didn’t get the goals.
    Exactly. I like how kev was very civilised to you. He must like you.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    You'll be the very one complaining when we aren't winning 5-0. Try be realistic for once. We are down to the bare bones with injuries, and you think we will win this handy?

Why would Ronaldo be on our bench? What are you on about?
    What do you expect then? of course the bench is going to be poor with 10 injured players

People was scared about the brentford game too AWay as a bannana skin let me remind you, we won 4-1 AWAY

why the fuck are we worried about luton at home, that have picked up 9 pts on the road, Nine. this is anfield, this is liverpool in a title challenge, if we don't win, cool we don't deserve the title because we're not good enough. that team IS more than good enough still.

Lutons best player, is ross fucking barkley, ffs
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

What do you expect then? of course the bench is going to be poor with 10 injured players

People was scared about the brentford game too AWay as a bannana skin let me remind you, we won 4-1 AWAY

why the fuck are we worried about luton at home, that have picked up 9 pts on the road, Nine. this is anfield, this is liverpool in a title challenge, if we don't win, cool we don't deserve the title because we're not good enough. that team IS more than good enough still.
    Don't expect anything other than what is there really. Just pointing out that its poor and that if we are struggling we don't have many options. Should I not have said that?

That team is good enough to beat Luton, I'm just saying that there is still concern. It's not as cut and dry as you make out, in my opinion.

Lutons best player, is ross fucking barkley, ffs
    Exactly, they are doubters and need to grow a pair and be more kevitive !@#!

Posikev surely…? 👀

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Posikev surely…? 👀
    I'm not sure either, maybe both, Kev will know

I decided not to post after FT, I bet a few was ready to say told you so at HT!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.