Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Title Race Fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Bit weary of todays game if am honest.. Just hope Origi doesn't comeback to haunt us
    Does he play much? I've not seen him make an appearance when I've watched Forest which admittedly isn't much.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Bit weary of todays game if am honest.. Just hope Origi doesn't comeback to haunt us
    And Neco Williams and Taiwo Awoniyi.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Does he play much? I've not seen him make an appearance when I've watched Forest which admittedly isn't much.
    Im sure he played from the start against Man-united in the fa-cup game midweek
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    And Neco Williams and Taiwo Awoniyi.
    Them as well
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Not many days away from the biggest game of the season now - hopefully a controlled victory against Sparta as warm-up.

Mad to win a Cup in nearly the 119th minute and a key League game in the 99th minute within such a short spell.

As much as my nerves couldn't take it, a late, late winner against Man City would be mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Not many days away from the biggest game of the season now - hopefully a controlled victory against Sparta as warm-up.

Mad to win a Cup in nearly the 119th minute and a key League game in the 99th minute within such a short spell.

As much as my nerves couldn't take it, a late, late winner against Man City would be mental.

Would be absolutely insane and a huge swinger in momentum both in points obviously but also psychologically.
    Saying that I'd also love to give them a pasting like we did in that CL game a few years ago or the game where Mo scored from thirty yards.
    It'd be great to see how they are if they were a few goals down at Anfield in Klopps last game against them there. The toys would be out of the pram big time because they're such a bunch of entitled cunts. A couple of decisions going against them too would see that little drama seeking cheat going scatty on the sidelines.

“a huge swinger”

Beavis & Butthead style immature laughing going in these ere parts. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Would be absolutely insane and a huge swinger in momentum both in points obviously but also psychologically.
    Saying that I'd also love to give them a pasting like we did in that CL game a few years ago or the game where Mo scored from thirty yards.
    It'd be great to see how they are if they were a few goals down at Anfield in Klopps last game against them there. The toys would be out of the pram big time because they're such a bunch of entitled cunts. A couple of decisions going against them too would see that little drama seeking cheat going scatty on the sidelines.
    A 4-0 is my preferred result. Nunez brace.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    “a huge swinger”

Beavis & Butthead style immature laughing going in these ere parts. 😜
    Incredibly crass Steveo.
    Lol.

Everton
    Brighton
    Sheffield United
    Man United
    Crystal Palace
    Fulham
    West Ham
    Tottenham
    Aston Villa
    Wolves

10 games (Everton not first due to reschedule) left to play in the League.

The challenge is to win them. All of them.

If we do that, Man City can't catch us and if Arsenal win all 10 of theirs and win in goal difference then I guess we will have to (extremely begrudgingly) take it - but as far as I'm concerned, if we win all 10 we win the League.

The rest is all noise. Win a game. Win the next game. Win the next game. Win the next game - and so on and so forth.

Would have snatched your hand off to be in this position and we have lads who are putting a shift in, complimented by lads that will be coming back, complimented by talented youth.

If we can prevent a loss against a Treble-winning side when we are without Alisson, without Konate and can't start Salah, then we are capable.

It's all up to us.