Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Title Race Fixtures

Our next two in the League are Brighton and.... Sheffield United isn't it?

Two Anfield trips in a row. Get 2 wins and we would have 8 matches left and might be top of the League with 8 left to play.

We'd absolutely take that before most seasons start.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Two Anfield trips in a row. Get 2 wins and we would have 8 matches left and might be top of the League with 8 left to play.

I believe Man-united will have Chelsea away the same day we play Sheffield united. will be interesting to see what their priorities are. if they rest players so they can focus on us, such small time if they do..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    My preferred result for City v Arsenal is a Arsenal win. Then second option City win. Draw is the my least preferred. I rather City 4pts behind us then 3pts a gap against City is better the bigger the better. If Arsenal win it becomes a straight shootout and I feel we are coming to form and they are already on a sequence of wins and could stumble and those 5 away games I don't see them getting 12+ pts, also Chelsea is going to be a tough game for them @ home.

If City win then Arsenal are 3 pts behind and i think it will actually be the beginning of the end of their title challenge, (last 5 away games they wo't pick up 12+pts).

A draw then it is 2pts to Arsenal who will believe more that they can win the league. It will then be 3pts gap to City.

Having said a lot we are in a fantastic situation, we are in a title race to the end as Klopp said, we have shown we are ready to fight for all,
    Both teams dropping points is th' best result. Bring oan th' draw.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Yin gam at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Yin gam at a time.
    welcome back, do you need attention again? either your around 19/20 or you have problems and are older

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    welcome back, do you need attention again? either your around 19/20 or you have problems and are older
    Why give it to him, though?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Why give it to him, though?
    I know, i fall into the trap. I just expect better behaviour from what i consider is an adult

I know, i fall into the trap. I just expect better behaviour from what i consider is an adult
    It's a bot, and at least don't quote the fookin cunting thing if your ego gets the better of you and you must reply to it...

Aaah,......I see your error.

You assume he,.......or 'it' is an adult when their behaviour on here suggests otherwise.
    For all we know, they could well be behaving to expectation for someone of their maturity level - whatever that happens to be.

Seven or eight posts to different threads, all within minutes of each other, and all with that juvenile affectation and put-on of an 'accent' that they know riles people up,....

....it just screams to me, ......."baby felt ignored and wanted attention again!.......NOW!!!"

Just let the colicky twat cry itself to sleep.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Ah didnae go anywhere. Unlike ye, ah hae better things tae dae wi' mah life than read th' utter shite posted oan 'ere oan a daily basis. It's interesting tae check in noo 'n' again though 'n' see th' conspiracy clowns in full flow. Carry oan.