Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394243444546474849

Thread: Match Thread: Carabao Cup Final Liverpool v Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    good on ya Jurgen
    Well in 😀

good on ya Jurgen
    As much as I understand/appreciate Jürgen's action, I worry that it might "rebound" on us and wind up the officials to behave even more shite against us.
    Saying that, I would like to see Jürgen make a VERY strong statement toward the end of the season, making it clear exactly how many of us think the officials are incompetent and/or corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    As much as I understand/appreciate Jürgen's action, I worry that it might "rebound" on us and wind up the officials to behave even more shite against us.
    Saying that, I would like to see Jürgen make a VERY strong statement toward the end of the season, making it clear exactly how many of us think the officials are incompetent and/or corrupt.
    I think if he does leave & doesn’t have a change of heart as he’s obviously back in four wheels now & all these young lads are his boys, he’ll absolutely rip them fully & comprehensively thryve robbed him/us of 2 titles when both teams were amassing 90 plus points

I've only just realised, after watching some Chelsea fans whingeing on social media, that they have lost their last 3 league cup finals and lost their last 3 FA Cup finals as well. How splendid!

Hopefully 4th if we again get them in the Fa-cup final
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think if he does leave & doesn’t have a change of heart as he’s obviously back in four wheels now & all these young lads are his boys, he’ll absolutely rip them fully & comprehensively thryve robbed him/us of 2 titles when both teams were amassing 90 plus points
    there is no IF or buts he's off ffs
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Doesnt really matter if it rebounds on us,. refs like him will just act the same anyway.. so makes no difference

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    there is no IF or buts he's off ffs
    You could see in Jurgens face just before Nunez scored. he wasnt really there emotionally.. it must be very draining on managers. You never think about how much football affects managers. The players get protected a lot of the time. because they just go out and play. though we have seen players also who struggle with the pressure as well

You could see in Jurgens face just before Nunez scored. he wasnt really there emotionally.. it must be very draining on managers. You never think about how much football affects managers. The players get protected a lot of the time. because they just go out and play. though we have seen players also who struggle with the pressure as well
    https://youtube.com/shorts/Gsn8yoSp5r4?si=6euKjvsqPVD2ZCEI

good ending