Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Man City

Gakpo shouldn't make the bench anymore he's that bad.

few players can leave in the summer

Will be happy with LB, someone who can play across front line, and a good young CB to replace matip.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    of course your not having that. your mind is made up.
    What are you on about. I have been silent while most on here lambast Gakpo. I told 19 he would struggle this season.

I said he was a stop gap signing during an injury crisis last season - and he was.

Yes he came good last season - and scored some good goals and looked composed. But that was After we got our front line back.

But saying he was brilliant when he arrived is just crap. Go back and watch the games - look at the ratings. He was gash

hopefully he can come good again as the season progresses but he needs to show something and fast

This is going to sound harsh, but I think Danns, the young lad, would have carried a bigger threat for us at the front if he'd been brought on instead of Gakpo.

But that's just where he is at the moment in terms of how terrible he (Gakpo) is.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

LOL!

Reading Pep's post-game interview comments, he just intimated that part of the reason he took De Bruyne off for, for which he was so upset and was throwing a tantrum, was because he wasn't keeping hold of the ball well enough.

I think a certain red Samurai might have had something to do with that.

"Hai!"*

(*been watching too much Shogun. Brilliant show!)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    He’s been poor almost every game for months now. If Jota wasn’t hurt he’d only start cup games and play even less than he does now.
    we need someone else, because jota gets injured often he misses a lot of games, fantastic when he's actually fit never for that long sadly.

Gakpo..... yeah not the answer, I see nothing.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

That was such a good second half performance from all 11. No one dominates City like that, no one. Considering the opposition, had we scored a winner I would be tempted to say that was our best half of football under Klopp, purely for who we played off the park.

Endo and MacAllister must be the biggest bargains of last summer

Agree - considering the opposition level allied to the number of first team players missing.. To play like that - something else.

Klopp is beaming

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    That was such a good second half performance from all 11. No one dominates City like that, no one. Considering the opposition, had we scored a winner I would be tempted to say that was our best half of football under Klopp, purely for who we played off the park.
    Was so impressive.

I still think our best 90-minutes performance was the 4-0 against Leicester - we were ridiculously dominant - but we were so good for a lot of today.

It's heartening to see in other forums and places elsewhere people are calling out the ludicrousness of the fact that that last minute penalty for the Doku karate kick on Macca's chest wasn't given.

A lot of times they like to claim that it's just Liverpool fans that love to whinge about the officiating and talk about an "agenda" against the club, but it's kind of hard to deny it when it's so blatantly clear and in front of your eyes like it was today.

That's easily 4 points that poor officiating has cost us this season in games against our title rivals at Anfield (including the Odegard handball non-call from the Arsenal game)
    Stone-Cold Savage!

What the fuck is Carra on about?

“ I can see why it’s wasn’t given.” Doku karate kick

It’s a free kick 100% of the time.