Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 646495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: FA Cup Quarter Final Man Utd v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Back on topic.
    We were well on top until Jurgen made the subs. Mo, Robbo and Szoboszlai all came of because they are returning from injuries and they have to be managed as we're going for the league plus the Europa league.
    Maybe if we were down in 6th in the league with fuck else to play for they may well have stayed on.
    We'll be a different animal next month when we return In the league.
    Hope so mate.
    We were well on top but we didn't create many clear chances. Hopefully not having those two additional games might give us a little of what's needed for the run in on the league and Europa. They made a huge difference two years ago,running on empty by the time the CL final came around.
    They have to bottle that feeling from yesterday and use it next time at Old Trafford,they're not used to losing so hopefully they make it count.

With any real game management we should beat Brighton then Sheffield United in the next two.. be interesting to see what happens with them rabble. they play Chelsea away on the Thursday same day we play Sheff-United. will they save players for our fixture on the Sunday? i believe top 5 get champions league.. so they still have a small chance so no reason they should rest players for the Chelsea match
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Top 5? How come?
    Last I read Serie A was ahead.

West Ham's 5-1 aggregate win over Bundesliga side Freiburg has given England the upper hand over Germany. For the first time, five Premier League teams could qualify for the Champions League through their league position

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hope so mate.
    We were well on top but we didn't create many clear chances. Hopefully not having those two additional games might give us a little of what's needed for the run in on the league and Europa. They made a huge difference two years ago,running on empty by the time the CL final came around.
    They have to bottle that feeling from yesterday and use it next time at Old Trafford,they're not used to losing so hopefully they make it count.
    Yes and we aren't relying on a midfield that had flogged itself for several seasons running as with Fabinho, Henderson and Milner two years ago. Plus the regularly injured Keita and Ox.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Yes and we aren't relying on a midfield that had flogged itself for several seasons running as with Fabinho, Henderson and Milner two years ago. Plus the regularly injured Keita and Ox.
    Yeah good point. Im wondering what's going to happen with Trent. Might sound mad to some but I'd rather Bradley stayed at right back, obviously Trent needs to play in some capacity. You can't leave that ability out.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    😂😂😂 Fabinho running yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah good point. Im wondering what's going to happen with Trent. Might sound mad to some but I'd rather Bradley stayed at right back, obviously Trent needs to play in some capacity. You can't leave that ability out.
    I’d keep Bradley at RB Trent really rates himself as a baller, but he’s very Ray Wilkins constantly slows things down Bradley is a miles better defender too

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    ������ Fabinho running yeah right
    Your obsession with Fabinho is frightening. I seriously think on your headstone when you pass away. you'll have an arrow pointing to Fabinho and it will say ,I blame Fabinho for this.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    What a despicable cretin
    You seem to have a very low threshold for despicable.
    Twitter cancel culture types tend to be hyperfocused on the minute at the expense of the grand.
    Sweating the small stuff and cheering on the grand horrors.

Rude gestures towards Liverpool fans, as scenes erupt for man uniteds season with an fa cup KO of Klopps LFC at old toilet.

Big deal. It's like booing the national anthem. The dead are disrespected when that's done.

I hope yis aren't calling for Klopp to be sacked during the international break for a kerfuffle with a journo..