Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Utd going to prove to be our Nemesis this season..

we only beat them 7-0 last year when we was worse, and they was better......

Man I expected us to lose tbh...

same against city, should have won but players aren't good enough at a key time, mainly diaz/nunez gakpo isn't even worth mentioning.....oh and salah not exactly sharp, can't help but think we'd win rather easily against them if jota and allison was fit, same with city, not easy but we'd have be at city.

Injuries have fucked us bigtime

I thought gakpo was good at linking play at least, but he can't even do that, we score that 5v2 we win but oh nooooo gakpo can't make a simple pass, wouldn't get near a top 4 team.. well apart from us.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Perhaps some of our fans were guilty of missing the history of the fixture and the number of years since our last FA Cup victory at Old Toilet which was a while ago - 1921 to be precise,

“oh my days” well - yes - more than 37,000 of the bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    To be fair from 40-80 mins it was literally that. We just didn't make it count and got punished for it..
    Yep - if only a game lasted 40 minutes. Must be said - that good 40 minutes came after 2 goals out of the blue - against the run of play at the end of a first half they dominated. Very reminiscent of the Arsenal game at the Emirates. Another game we got a gift in - right on HT - only to fluff our lines.

Personally, I can take this loss if it means we use it to galvanise us for the league fixture and put them back in their place. Their new part owner seems coldly arrogant. I'd rather none of that rubbed off on their players.

Just listened to the Anfield wrap podcast and they talk about the last ten games. Next weekend being absolutely massive in the Klopp era, we play at 2 then the other two play at 4.30.
    They stress the importance of not getting too emotional (something LFC fans do) and keeping cool heads will be paramount as the emotion has got too much before. Probably referring to two years ago and maybe the 2014 season.

Yep - just has to be one game at a time. forget about the game after next. All focus on dealing with the opponent that is in front of us. Step by step and we see where we end up

I think we’ll firmly slap them down in the league with a fully fit more rested squad

They only won because our lads faded quite badly in the last 10 minutes of extra time & made 2 really bad errors & we’ll certainly be looking to avenge their lucky win over us

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Just listened to the Anfield wrap podcast and they talk about the last ten games. Next weekend being absolutely massive in the Klopp era, we play at 2 then the other two play at 4.30.
    They stress the importance of not getting too emotional (something LFC fans do) and keeping cool heads will be paramount as the emotion has got too much before. Probably referring to two years ago and maybe the 2014 season.
    If only Rodger’s had just stuck with my plan instead of trying to make it his own 😂

Answer…to my original post…yes ffs

what makes it worse, own doing, not because UTD have been decent at all, they played better in the fa cup game than today...
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.