Bradley......Quansah...Van Dijk....Robertson

.........................Endo

.............Szoboszlai........Mac Allister

.........Salah.........Núñez........Diaz

Kelleher

Bradley Quansah Van Dijk Robertson

Szoboslai Endo Mac Allister

Salah Nunez Diaz

Come thr fuck on Liverpool get the win here today 3 points minimum requirement

Liverpool FC Starting XI:Kelleher, Endo, Van Dijk, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Salah, Robertson, Quansah, Bradley.

Liverpool Subs: Adrian, Gomez, Konate, Jones, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Danns.

Liverpool make three changes for today's clash with Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Wataru Endo returns after injury for the Premier League fixture to join the midfield.

Andy Robertson and Jarell Quansah also come back into the line-up, with Joe Gomez, Ryan Gravenberch and Ibrahima Konate named on the bench.....

Should have picked my 11 we’d be 2 points clear now

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Kelleher

Bradley Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Szoboslai Mac Allister Jones

Salah Nunez Diaz

Mo with a point to prove not been his best with his finishing, final ball & decision making in either of late & we played better in that last 15 when we weren’t continually looking for him perhaps he’ll look at the MAC Allister goal & moment & remember himself & muster a few more of the moments he so regularly used to with his wonder moment goals & assists

That’s a fucking team, Szobo I think can maybe flourish in that & Elliott is the far superior impact player of the two should we need that & doesn’t always perform the best when starting

Should have picked my 11 we’d be 2 points clear now
    No we wouldn't. The same forwards would still miss the same chances. Jones was ready got the 30 mins he played. Never mind starting him.

Although Konate starting probably avoids their first goal. So maybe we win 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    No we wouldn't. The same forwards would still miss the same chances. Jones was ready got the 30 mins he played. Never mind starting him.

Although Konate starting probably avoids their first goal. So maybe we win 1-0.
    It avoids both their goals because Quansan dropped off & was hiding in plain site wanting a midfielder to do his defending for Mainoo’s goal, if Konate’s playing he tackles their player before they get anywhere near our box

It avoids both their goals because Quansan dropped off & was hiding in plain site wanting a midfielder to do his defending for Mainoo’s goal, if Konate’s playing he tackles their player before they get anywhere near our box
    Maybe, maybe not. Can't say for definite. I was hoping Konate would have started, but he couldn't have been 100%. I can't think why he wouldn't have started.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Can't say for definite. I was hoping Konate would have started, but he couldn't have been 100%. I can't think why he wouldn't have started.
    That’s why most of us had him rested v Sheff UTD that was a much better game for Quansah to have started in his place & to ensure Konate was fit to start todays game

Harvey Elliott made a huge difference when he came on.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Harvey Elliott made a huge difference when he came on.
    He did I think impact sub is his spot right now as he never seems to live up to his billing when he starts