Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414445464748495051

Thread: Match Thread : Man Utd v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Arsenal will smash them, they're beyond poor, like we should and could have.

Nerves I guess
    Nerves? Quality just isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Nerves? Quality just isn't there.
    I was trying to be polite before the joint top brigade got on my case...

if only we could finish.... do think front 3 needs a rework like the mdifield of this season, shame though.

It's pretty obvious when we've battered teams lately, City & utd still can't win these are the games that cost us the title if it does never know miracles can happen.

and scrape results past poor teams even though on top whole game.... I mean what else could it be?

I mean even the 1-1 at home against arsenal just looked up news report

Liverpool 1-1Arsenal Liverpool miss cutting edge
    Liverpool were left counting the cost of the failure to find the finishing touch for the second successive league game at Anfield. the other game was 0-0 at home to the mighty Utd.... these 3 games, cost us.

Occuring theme no?? and people don't want anything to change up front? great. it's the story of the season very good on top most of the time, silly mistakes costing goals and can't finish. = dropped pts.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th April 2024 at 08:06 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

It's hard to know how Klopp's departure is affecting the players, initially it seemed to galvanise them, let's do it for Klopp! ...but as the games tick down maybe the mentality monsters are struggling. We don't know.

It's rare for a team to know that their manager will be gone in x number of weeks, it's usually kept secret from them, maybe with good reason.

Perhaps Ruben Amorim will be on the phone to them all now to give them a career threatening kick up the arse for the run-in.

I was trying to be polite before the joint top brigade got on my case...

if only we could finish.... do think front 3 needs a rework like the mdifield of this season, shame though.

It's pretty obvious when we've battered teams lately, City & utd still can't win these are the games that cost us the title if it does never know miracles can happen.

and scrape results past poor teams even though on top whole game.... I mean what else could it be?
    Nah, no need to be polite. It is what it is unfortunatly.

I have just watched a compilation of misses from 5 games we drew this season. Some of the misses are horrendous. Scoring those doesn't mean we go onto win the game but the chances missed were shocking.

Grav vs Brighton.
    Nunez vs luton
    Diaz vs city

Those 3 were particularly bad.

Our current front 3 are not at the level of our previous front 3. And they even missed quiet a few chances.

Arsenal will smash them, they're beyond poor, like we should and could have.

Nerves I guess
    Yep. Also coupled with the fact they'll well and truly bend over and have their balloon knots stretched.

I have just watched a compilation of misses from 5 games we drew this season. Some of the misses are horrendous. Scoring those doesn't mean we go onto win the game but the chances missed were shocking.

Grav vs Brighton.
    Nunez vs luton
    Diaz vs city

Our current front 3 are not at the level of our previous front 3. And they even missed quiet a few chances.
    True even at our best we needed a ton of chances to score - it's now become ridiculous.

Grav vs Brighton.
    Nunez vs luton
    Diaz vs city

Indeed not a title winning front 3 i'm afraid, salah covered it up earlier in the season but now he's off form it's obvious. without jota too we're toothless.

we've lost at least 9 pts because of nunez&Diaz harsh but true..... clear chances that should have been goals, or generally fucking every attack.

It's pretty disgusting dropping 4 pts against utd and getting knocked out the cup, sadly it very well could cost us, don't think we'll be far off, but yeah that's why and where we've lost it (if we do) Klopp deserves better. same with the arsenal game at home. shite.

others will say jota injury, which is true but come on, we've created enough in the games we dropped pts the attackers are there to score goals, if they can't finish simple chances they need to play for Everton, shouldn't be down to just jota to score and be able to hit the net.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th April 2024 at 08:14 PM.
    #FSGOUT

Grav vs Brighton.
    Nunez vs luton
    Diaz vs city

It's not just about missed chances, it's about good attacks, 3v1 5v2 4v1 has happened various times and somehow we've fucked it up???? when the opoosition team is outnumbered at the back, you could probably maek a comedy video of fuck ups from the front 3 lads i'm afraid, there's so many occasions we should shoot but pass to noone... or shoot when a pass would have been a goal it's poor final 3rd play.

Nunez could have his own video of missed chances, and diaz his own of fucking attacksup.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th April 2024 at 08:20 PM.
    #FSGOUT

I think it’s just poor decision making, the longer & further we allow our more direct play & counter attacking prowess diminish the worse our decision making in the final third has become