Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: We need to go from doubters to believers, again…

hes been causing problems with our back line hes been to deep and playing the opposition on
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    hes been causing problems with our back line hes been to deep and playing the opposition on
    Aye 'n' ye wid know 🤡
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Whin tap o' th' league wi' a few games tae go we absolutely shuid believe. Doubt noo as much as ye lik'. Ye git yer wish.
    Stop talking shit

Not a chance we don't drop more pts in the upcoming away games... city won't lose again.

What's the fucking point in believing with recent performances??? it's done, get over it.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Maybe Jurgen is showing really tiredness and hes kinda mentioned that to the players and subconsciously they are just off it.I dunno.
    Thats where your captain comes in and Virgil as been terrible in the last month.hes theres but not there. if you know what i mean. hes a great defender,and still great but theres a little missing
    Virgil has captained a side that was NOWHERE last season - with an entirely new midfield - No Mané or Bobby to work with Salah - A side that at times had 11 - count them 11 first team regulars missing…. and we were joint Top of the league until yesterday.

Some people find the strangest things to attack. He has carried us at times - winning games and cup finals (with a team of kids)…

Just unbelievable to call him out whe. he has been a linchpin of this season successes. He hasn’t been his best of late - and that is most likely for all the reasons mentioned above.

Like Klopp - he looks shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Stop talking shit

Not a chance we don't drop more pts in the upcoming away games... city won't lose again.

What's the fucking point in believing with recent performances??? it's done, get over it.
    A'm ower it. We've always bin 2nd favourites tae win th' leage. It was a long shot 'n' we cam close. Na disgrace in that.

What I wullnae dae is moan lik' an entitled, spoilt brat.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Virgil did really step up as Captain for a short spell, but that ceases a few games back, I’m never a fan of a CB Captaining a side anyway I think it should be a mid who can influence and organise the whole side

The lack of verbal & visual communication that was so clearly present in abundance in 18-20 was depressingly evident again today

Very little from Virgil even in organising his back four & No6

Giving us players played in their best positions & having players with the best delivery taking corners & frees to give us the belief we might well score would help

I don’t think even the players believe they might score when Szobo takes corners or frees

I’d have played Nunez in spells in different positions LFWD RFWD No9 False 9 from when he first arrived & said as much & he’d be a lot further along by now

Changing from an effective two up LFWD & RFWD 29 goals a season each with a false 9 to 1 up Nunez 10-15 goals a season with players who were much better as LFWD & RFWD spending more time too far from goal in attacking mid positions isn’t the best idea, unless you’ve got the proven top quality No9 whose going to be pushing for 30 goals a season

Every so often, Bayern pick a couple of really poor over hyped managers in a row & there’s a chance one of the other teams can win it, this was such an instance

In other leagues there a lot of teams just don’t turn up for games against thr front runners

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Every so often, Bayern pick a couple of really poor over hyped managers in a row & there’s a chance one of the other teams can win it, this was such an instance

In other leagues there a lot of teams just don’t turn up for games against thr front runners
    They're unbeaten in all comps so that's dumbing down their achievements massively I think.
    Nothing Leverkusen can do about Bayern aside from the games they play them in.
    There may be an element of complacency and expectancy from Bayern and Leverkusen have caught them cold but there's no doubt that it's a phenomenal achievement for them.
    The big ask now is to try and replicate it whilst juggling CL football.