Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the explanation for our dramatic loss of form…

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    To be fair we dont know what was said. For all we know Klopp could have called him a cunt.
    He said "sort your hair out lad, you're going bald and it's fooling nobody "

Quote Originally Posted by redgold View Post
    Wouldn't be at all surprised to find this out. I think it spilled over into the public arena today. Pretty sure that documentary isn't coming out...
    I hope it isn't. It'll be a laughing stock after the way the season has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    To be fair we dont know what was said. For all we know Klopp could have called him a cunt.
    Not normal at all for salah, very strange
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

This tv documentary is going to be awful to watch.

Also, why do we need a kick up the arse at half time every game. Why can't we start playing with intensity from the go? It always gives the opposition a boost when they realise they can play out the first 20 mins in relative ease and settle not a rhythm. Then we concede. It's a repeating pattern. Are we only physically capable of one half of football now after several long tiring seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    This tv documentary is going to be awful to watch.
    "How liverpool blew it and lost the plot, to the point even Mo is losing the will to live"

Would be nice to have some insight, but wish it was only LFC fans that could view it, obviously that is impossible and could never happen.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I won't be watching it.. never watch reality tv.. and thats all it will be. the owners just wanted money out of it.. they should understand what goes on behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors.would Scrooge Mcduck wrinkle dick.. Like a camera following him around and into his bedroom with the missus?

Probably yes to make money
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Forgetting to revert to our more direct pressing & counter pressing game as we did in this stage of every season since 19-20 before we lose all automation shape & discipline and become a rabble

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Don’t care how they do it in Germany, telling everyone you’re leaving mid season is nuts.
    We are now playing how I thought we would when it was announced
    The implication with this suggestion that I've seen many people making is that we have a bunch of players who are pathetically weak-minded and soft that the news of the manager leaving - even if it comes in the middle of the season - is enough to make them lose all focus, confidence and purpose as to watch their season collapse.

I don't want players like that playing for our club.

I don't know why the club and Klopp did it this were, or more likely were forced to make the announcement when he did.
    But fact of the matter is that it would have come out anyway as soon as they started talking to prospective replacements, and then what?

What else would you have them do?
    Wait until the end of the season for him to announce and for them to start their search for his replacement - even coming at a time when at least three other big European clubs are likely in the hunt for new managers with possible prospective candidates at risk of being scooped up before then?*
    (*not that it matters now, since I highly doubt Slot was in Bayern or Barcelona's radar as their manager replacement. But that's a story for another way).

I think it comes down to the players and what they're made of, because how they've reacted now tells me that even if he hadn't made the announcement when he did, they still would have collapsed anyway at the earliest convient excuse to do so.

Some of these a weak players and don't deserve to be in the next version of the Liverpool team, and others need to move on before the ManUre "players-too-big-for-the-club" syndrome begins to set in before Slot arrives, and as we saw today with theinevitable end result of all those years of Klopp coddling Salah rather than having a firm hand with him earlier.

He's one of the first who should go (Mo , I mean.).
    That was just disgraceful what he did today. I don't care what Klopp said or did. You don't sully the shirt like that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Salahs attitude has stank since the last international break.
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Should be dropped for the remaining games. He's bang out of order.
    This!

And his attitude has been shit since his return from AFCON (...or rather from his injury picked up there)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!