Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Fulham v Liverpool

I understand it, it’s become your MO through your fanatical support of Thiago & Elliott always down to them if something good happens always someone else’s fault if something bad happens

Trying to give most of the credit for Agra s superb solo effort to Elliott is right up there with blaming Salah & countless others for not reaching or being able to control poorly hit passes by Thiago well below the standard of service they were used to

Where you fall down is you marvel at Thiago’s balls for how stylised he looks playing them, rather than the quality of them and if they are the right ball or right kind of ball our players thrived on from Trent Hendo & Virgil before the ball hog arrived

That was always my issue, for all his carefully practiced looking good with the ball, he NEVER, NEVER got those switches & long diagonals & attempted balls over the top right, he couldn’t play those passes as the recipients wanted them & were used to them, where Trent Hendo & Virgil played them consistently as the recipients wanted them & as they were easier for the recipient to control

Gosh, I miss Taksin...

Look I realise that most just ignore you or tell you to FO.. And I have been allowing so many of your ridiculous posts to go on account of your so called autism. but you seem to be beyond help.

I do not have any fanatical support for Elliott. I defend what I see as I so often did with Gini - much much better though he was.

Again for the record - I don't rate Elliott very highly at all - as with Henderson. But he is young .... and as with Hendo we can all look how much Klopp got him to improve.

With Thiago I simply expose your bullshit on the topic. The agenda that you have been pushing since he arrived.

We all know he is an injury crock - and I myself said FROM DAY ONE - and since many times - "too little too late" That type of player was needed with at least one more ball playing mid - or at the very least - to work with Gini (something he barely managed) - and preferably a model 5 years younger and definitely one with a far better injury record..

But none of that has any bearing on the quality of the player - or the fact that when he was fit in the main we looked like a side capable of winning the lot.

We have never looked like that before OR since.

He was only ever a show pony all fur coat & no knickers sick note who couldn’t even hit a switch right

What we needed more than anything was another two mids who could all play the switches long diagonals & balls over the top to the required level as we only had Trent Hendo & Virgil who could & try to find two who had better through the lines passing g with that

But thr crucial thing was that those mids were equally as good as all our current ones without the ball

Thiago couldn’t even do the basics required woeful without the ball which in combination with Fab is never a good thing, two weak links in the press & counter press instead of one

Thiago played the balls he played at Bayern never the ones we needed & his absolutely dismal record of assists or pass before the assist demonstrates that

Workmate ^^

lol autocorrect mate Workrate

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    lol autocorrect mate Workrate
    Twice!! Fucking Twice

Anyway on the stats..

Sobozla is listed as playing 966 minutes. 11 games into the season with 236 sprints.
    Cituaes top sprinter walker 223
    Arsenal's White with 154.

Team sprints (eyeballing it)
    Lfc say 1700 (200 short of spurs)
    Arsenal say 1450
    Man City say 1300

We're racking up 154 sprints per game. 15.4 per outfield player per game.

250 more sprints than arsenal after 11 games - 131 per game themselves
    22.7 more per game
    2.3 more sprints per outfield player per game

400 more sprints than cituae after 11 games
    36.6 more per game
    3.6 more sprints per outfield player per game

Distance ran over 11 games
    I'll say Arsenal & Cituae 1,235-1,240 km over 11 games
    Us 1,200 km over 11 games
    So they've ran an extra 35-40 km more than us after 11
    37.5 km more, 3.4 km more per game than us
    340 metres more per outfield player per game.

So based on 10 outfield players, aka footballers

Ours lads do 2 to 3.5 more sprints per game.
    Whilst their (arsenal & cituae) lads run 1 third of a km more per game.

The available stats above, are not readily accessible as far as I know elsewhere.

Doesn't look like too much of a difference in terms of workload