Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1619202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Fulham v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Boooom get the fucking FUCK in FT 3-1 bumming administered

All the focus on the game midweek v the bitters now & getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

I’d change very little Mo & Nunez both failed to impress after coming on & Szobo was worse then ever, probs my bring Mac in for Endo & Konate in for Quansah to deal with the expected aerial threat & set pieces from the bitters
    I agree. Mac plus Grav and Elliot is fine. Endo was slow today,maybe things are catching up with him. Couldn't care Jess if Szoboslai doesn't play again this season. He's checked out,lazy bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I agree. Mac plus Grav and Elliot is fine. Endo was slow today,maybe things are catching up with him. Couldn't care Jess if Szoboslai doesn't play again this season. He's checked out,lazy bastard.
    Mac
    Grav
    Jones

Please not Elliot.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Jurgen looking energised again with the fist pumps to the away end.
    Biggest problem in the next two could be the schedule. Everton Wednesday night and Saturday lunchtime at the Hammers.
    City with a nice break between yesterday and Thursday at Brighton for them.
    That's why any bottlers calls will be ludicrous. In four comps until April, huge injury list for months and that schedule.
    Early kick off for W.ham is ridiculous. There's no reason why that can't be a late one like Ars Wolves last night. Prime time slot on Saturday evening is way better for viewing than the early Saturday when people have family stuff on.
    There obviously has to be an early Saturday kickoff but why we get so many is very dubious.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Mac
    Grav
    Jones

Please not Elliot.
    I think he was good today,second half especially. He was always an option and kept the ball well. Few stray shots at goal but I think his overall game was good.
    Maybe Jones due to what will certainly be a very physical game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Boooom get the fucking FUCK in FT 3-1 bumming administered

All the focus on the game midweek v the bitters now & getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

I’d change very little Mo & Nunez both failed to impress after coming on & Szobo was worse then ever, probs my bring Mac in for Endo & Konate in for Quansah to deal with the expected aerial threat & set pieces from the bitters
    Get in indeed.

Agree with all but Elliot. Salah didn't work or looked interested. Nunez was shite. But still good options to come of the bench.

Great result, very poor performance, at least we are consistent.
    Next year get a good coach in, sort out the 'come on give us a bad time back passes'
    Can anyone explain why Harvey would be picked to start and continue to the end.
    Not only is he not good enough but he is a liability, and puts other players in difficulty.

It is so obvious that the majority of our running is when the opposition have the ball, I have not seen any other team in the Prem standing and walking next to a defender when we have possession, (hence to back passes ).
    The best friendships are built on a solid foundation of alcohol, cake, sarcasm and a dislike of the same people.

Great result for us that. Also rest to see Jota getting his goal

I think he was good today,second half especially. He was always an option and kept the ball well. Few stray shots at goal but I think his overall game was good.
    I like his energy but quality lacks. But I see your point he had lots if touches and was a outball. So fair play. Maybe I sm starting go dislike him too much. But I will give in I'm okay with what you highlighted thanks Tees

Early kick off for W.ham is ridiculous. There's no reason why that can't be a late one like Ars Wolves last night. Prime time slot on Saturday evening is way better for viewing than the early Saturday when people have family stuff on.
    There obviously has to be an early Saturday kickoff but why we get so many is very dubious.
    Yes. You'd also think when Utd made today's semi final then our game in London today could've been moved. With that and the marathon it must be chaos to manage. We could we have played tomorrow night. Then switch the derby to Thursday and the Hammers game to a week tomorrow night.
    As they got to fuck us over with the schedule though then they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bredred View Post
    It is so obvious that the majority of our running is when the opposition have the ball, I have not seen any other team in the Prem standing and walking next to a defender when we have possession, (hence to back passes ).
    Agree. All our front players come to the ball. Also one of the midfield 3 should try and run in behind like what Oxlade Chamberlian used to do. Just think overall our build up play is slow and not sure if the attackers don't trust the pattern knowing there will be no forward ball or what. It is really something Klopp and team need to address. It is so blaring obvious.