Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Everton v Liverpool

Bullied all over the park, once again we have dropped our levels to that of the opposition, woeful all over the park…

Diaz the only bright spark for me, the rest have been absolutely shocking, Nunez lest said the better.. Salah wtf…

Our midfield, absolute comedy gold …

We are really the only team in the division that can make Everton look good ….

Hey ho if we cannot beat Utd, Palace and Everton, we simply don’t deserve to win anything, never mind the fucking Premier League…

All this big talk off the pitch, on the pitch Sunday league level….

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    He's the only one creating anything. He's played 2 or 3 fantastic passes into the box.
    so you want him to carry on doing what he does?? OK then
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

And the ref has given them a free kick every time the crowd has told him to, absolute crap.

Just kept giving them free kicks 10 yards outside our box until they scored. Could see it coming a mile off. In fact the one they scored from was an absolute joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    I was slammed because I support Porto here in Portugal and he came from Benfica. He is a wasteful player, no quality on the finish
    When I saw his obligatory YouTube videos if welcome to Liverpool and went to check out some footage, I won't lie I was not convinced or excited, I saw a player with a heavy, heavy touch, no dribbling ability snd not great finishing. He had that 1 great game against us and everything worked. But I didn't know him but as soon as I checked the videos u was extremely worried

Here we go be a lot better this half use the ref being a cunt to galvanise you get level then get yourselves in front and get the game won here tonight

It's said that the table doesn't lie, however, I think we're where we are in the table in spite of the way we play, not because of it. We've been fortunate in a lot of games this season and just crept over the line.
    We're not top of the league this season because we're the best team, we have just scraped through more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    When I saw his obligatory YouTube videos if welcome to Liverpool and went to check out some footage, I won't lie I was not convinced or excited, I saw a player with a heavy, heavy touch, no dribbling ability snd not great finishing. He had that 1 great game against us and everything worked. But I didn't know him but as soon as I checked the videos u was extremely worried
    Unfortunately I wasn't wrong. I wish I could be wrong but I'm not wrong. Diaz is much better on my opinion, much more complete but lack quality on finish chances

Early corner here, out this away Virgil

Need to release our full backs & get some quality deliveries into the box here not had any yet

Corner here make it fucking count

Another corner give Robbo one more thrn give Trent a go from that side