Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Everton v Liverpool

[QUOTE=jozza800;2829397]From what I have seen Feyenoord dont press with nearly as much intenisty and zip the ball around a lot in tight situations. I think it is similar but would be less taxing.

Perhaps they can get away with that in the Dutch league, but I don't think he will here.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    It does mate. I wounded it's ending like this for him, I guess its just dreaming but he deserved a fairytale ending.
    Yeah, a terrible ending to a great era. Pity it didn't end as we wished. Way we're playing is painful.

At least people can stop wishing for something that was never going to happen, it's been about a month now we've been piss poor if not longer scraepd some results that's about it.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    All we need is a proper goalscorer.
    It would certainly help. We should have gone it half-time ahead.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'd like to think that we push for a good centre-back (Matip likely leaving) with a good injury record to help out as well, but we certainly don't need to tear the squad up.

Unfortunately we are crap in both boxes right now. We're kind of the opposite of Real Madrid who so often have extremely "meh" performances but get it done.
    Linked with Colwill again today. Not as good as Jarell from what I see.

Really missed Hendo & Millie in this run in so lacking in leadership & know how in some of these last few games

Jones was a huge disappointment tonight, I knew Szobo would be shit from his general performances & demeanour in his last few games since that last injury although I thought too many wildly overrated him from thr off anyway

But Jones a local lad a scouser knowing how dynamic he can be, playing like that in the derby

I think the pure amount of frees Madeley gave them that weren’t fouls maybe inhibited our lads being more aggressive maybe remembering the stitch up early season sending offs thinking if I go in strong & mid time it this cunt will have me off given half a chan d

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Linked with Colwill again today. Not as good as Jarell from what I see.
    Quansah is a very tidy player who was unfortunate to have had a high-profile error of late which will tar the opinion of many - so young, so much ahead of him.

Colwill is young too - 21 is a baby in centre-back terms. Can understand why we would target a Home-grown player.

Not sure who the right player to go for is, but the right attacker and the right centre-back would go a long way.

Is Colwill left footed?

We aren't actually safe for champions league qualification yet. We've totally collapsed, it's not guaranteed.

Yeah as thry all said “Everton are really good at set pieces” as are Brentford that’s why in our games against both Taylor & Madeley gave them as many as they could even though they weren’t frees

I really hope Jurgen absolutely savages FAPGMOL for their corruption when he leaves