Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : West Ham v Liverpool 0

Quansah has great potential but he’s very young and inexperienced.

Virgil should be providing him more support especially against a tough opponent like Antonio. Leaving him 1 on 1 there is only going to be one winner

Wonder if Slot can turn Sepp van den Berg into the next Virgil van Dijk and save us a few bob

Probably what Edwards is thinking

Your name? Arne Slot
    Your profession? Turd polisher

I wouldn’t start Mo again totally disrespectful today & made no effort when he came on, deliberately played thr ball behind Nunez when he could have played him in

Mo’s been brilliant but needs to remember Jurgen’s made him the icon he’s become through hearing everything to pay to his abilities, it pissed me off he sacrificed the Mane & Robbo partnership on our left to set the entire team up to play to Mo’s strengths post 19-20

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Wonder if Slot can turn Sepp van den Berg into the next Virgil van Dijk and save us a few bob
    Yeshh… For Schertain.

I would start Salah again., you can't leave his legacy like that..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

No should have thought about that before coming on & behaving like that when making the difference & getting the win still could have brought rewards however unlikely

He deliberately played the ball behind Nunez thrn MOTD caught 2 instances of him making no attempt to support play, actually moving away from positions he could support it

It’s all make it far easier for the new manager to slot in

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It’s all make it far easier for the new manager to slot in
    If he gets some good drills going to help our forwards finish moves off & gets a lot more from the under developed or not used to get the most of their abilities Nunez Díaz & Trent Gets the pressing & counter pressing back to our best or better & gets the triangles on our right & left working again he’ll bring an instant improvement

Maybe he’ll bring Hartman & Quinten Timber with him too

I think Robbo’s been one of our better players whose delivered more quality than most others in the last several games Hartman looks a potential beast & plays some great variation of passes I wanted developed in Robbo since 18-20 I think would really benefit us

It is with a view to him being Robbo’s long term but more about prolonging Robbo’s legs giving him more rest given the incredible shifts he put in every Scotland game too & having 2 quality left full backs who can both run their socks off in rotation & be subs that make a real impact

I don’t really get why some were knocking Robbo today, he scored & put more quality into the box than anyone else there were a couple of very presentable chances he laid on others should have buried

I loved that he scored & that on a later chance he tried to go across the keeper & was unlucky he not only saved it but held it