Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

Your team v Tottenham

I'll freely admit that I have pretty much "checked out" of this season at this point. I didn't even make an effort to watch our West Ham match as I had little faith in us getting a result and knew I could be out doing Nature photography instead and true enough, I had an absolutely magical day rather than the low slump of one I would have had otherwise.

My main concern really is our last game against Wolves as it's a match at Anfield where people will get the opportunity to bid farewell to the Boss - that is the one game we absolutely have to win. Naturally it would be great to win our other games as well, but just now I am not hugely invested.

Having been knocked out of the FA Cup, the Europa League and having dropped 10 points in our last 5 games, our proverbial tyre is very much flat. For his own sake, I want Jürgen on the beach with a beer and his wife and family. He has given us so many wonderful memories.

As to Tottenham, this was a game I had relished - the narrative of "revenge" after the disgraceful situation in the reverse fixture was there all season, but now......well, we are where we are.

..........................Alisson

Gomez....Quansah....Van Dijk..Tsimikas

........................Endo

.........Mac Allister.......Gravenberch

.........Diaz............Gakpo......Núñez
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Jones Mac Allister Gravenberch

Díaz Gakpo Nunez

Get the win

Mo's back is obviously up now. I'd start him and tell him to shove it down their throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'll freely admit that I have pretty much "checked out" of this season at this point. I didn't even make an effort to watch our West Ham match as I had little faith in us getting a result and knew I could be out doing Nature photography instead and true enough, I had an absolutely magical day rather than the low slump of one I would have had otherwise.

My main concern really is our last game against Wolves as it's a match at Anfield where people will get the opportunity to bid farewell to the Boss - that is the one game we absolutely have to win. Naturally it would be great to win our other games as well, but just now I am not hugely invested.

Having been knocked out of the FA Cup, the Europa League and having dropped 10 points in our last 5 games, our proverbial tyre is very much flat. For his own sake, I want Jürgen on the beach with a beer and his wife and family. He has given us so many wonderful memories.

As to Tottenham, this was a game I had relished - the narrative of "revenge" after the disgraceful situation in the reverse fixture was there all season, but now......well, we are where we are.

..........................Alisson

Gomez....Quansah....Van Dijk..Tsimikas

........................Endo

.........Mac Allister.......Gravenberch

.........Diaz............Gakpo......Núñez
    Understand that feeling. Nice post

🤡 🤡 A' richt clowns. 🤡 🤡

Th' league is gone. Th' seezin is basically ower. It's aboot time tae gie Klopp th' send aff he deserves ower th' neist few games.

The real fans at th' ground wull sing his name. Th' day trippers might join in. Th' glory hunters oan 'ere wull continue tae moan lik' spoilt brats.

All hail. Jurgen th' great.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

So re-assuring to see Klopp showing glimpses of his true, upbeat, comedic, warm-hearted self in his press conference.

Not much longer and he can kick back.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

So re-assuring to see Klopp showing glimpses of his true, upbeat, comedic, warm-hearted self in his press conference.

Yep, he alluded to the fact that the whole club has been under immense pressure over the last month. Think we'll see a different side over the next few weeks.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Hopefully we can see him as a pundit in the Euros for BBC or ITV (if he regards that as stepping away from football), he'd be a breath of fresh air compared to some of the stalwarts. His honesty may be too much for the establishment to handle though.

It was great to see Jurgen in good form again. God we’re going to miss him

I hope he’ll be ok

I’m probably going to record the entire match for the flag day & Jurgens reaction & expect the crowd to be in fine form, so let’s hope the lads do their bit