Page 30 of 170 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233343536374080130 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If we can get a buyer for Shaqiri he will be gone as well. He basically offers nothing being unfit for months and months on end.
    Elliot will probably get more of a chance next season. we have some back up there on the right.
    I agree think we are looking at a summer move for Shaq.

Origi is the most likely to leave and Wolves need a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    That would be a decent piece of business. Though I kind of like Nat. And we do have a serious foreign player problem, which will only get worse after Brexit (eventually) happens.
    Bring through English/homegrown youth talent, sell a couple of foreign players.

I'd say we can get there piece by piece. May have to buy a couple, though you'd imagine we might buy 2 or 3 young-but-promising talents that get integrated in as foreign players move on, rather than doing something like attempt to buy Grealish or Sancho.

Shaqiri, Adrian and Origi probably won't be here forever. Keita (much as I personally rate him) will have a fight on his hands now Jones is stepping up.

Soon after the masterpiece called "brexit" liverpool wont be able to sign non Brit players under the age if 18.

Of*

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Soon after the masterpiece called "brexit" liverpool wont be able to sign non Brit players under the age if 18.
    Good for the local talents

Also jacks up the price of English players to new levels of stupidness.

There is a reason we don’t see many English David Silva’s.

Schuurs, let Origi go, the only possible reason to keep him would be to bring on for the last 5 minutes of the next derby when we're comfortably ahead, play him through the centre and keep knocking balls through Prickford would have to come for so Origi can fucking end the cunt, maybe keep Shaq until the summer so he can end that prick Richarlieson too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Also jacks up the price of English players to new levels of stupidness.

There is a reason we don’t see many English David Silva’s.
    The plus side to that is that if we bring English players through that are good but not good enough for us, we should be able to flog them to your West Ham type sides and utilise the cash intelligently enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The plus side to that is that if we bring English players through that are good but not good enough for us, we should be able to flog them to your West Ham type sides and utilise the cash intelligently enough.
    Yes it can work that way too.

Brewster Millions..

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    You can't have OUR fish.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century