Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1417181920212223242526272829303134 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v West Brom (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    CD. What is the conversion ratio of the others. I would like you to point out the chances and how were they clear. You making it as if he missed clear 1 on 1 with keeper.
    So that's the only kind of chance that counts as a "clear chance" to you - a one on one with the keeper?
    Really?

Come on.

Also, stop referencing the conversion ratio or the failure of others to perform as if it magically makes Mane's own shortcomings better by comparison.
    It doesn't work that way.

It's also entirely possible that they were ALL shite, when they needed to be better.

And the fact that we only got a point from a game in which we had 70-80% possession confirms that
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I’m sorry I’m not agreeing with Zamora WBA were fantastic no they weren’t they got lucky really one counter and a set piece goal they weren’t fantastic at all they dug in and got a chance.
    They looked mire potent second half. We had lots of possession with no end product. No zip. We are too static and slow.

Tell me a chance. You can't so why must I go and look again Since I watched it as you did.
    You watched and you didn't see them because you only want to see what you want to see.

I'm not going to watch the game again for you and get the chances he was CLEARLY missing that were being called out here on the match-thread (where were you?) just because you're either too lazy to do so.

So by your argument, he has no responsibility for us coming out of that half with us only being 1-0 (despite most of the best chances falling to him)?

Is that what you're saying?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Did you see the cunt of a linesman who waited like 3 minutes to call an offside?? he did that so the game would be called back and West-Brom could get behind the ball.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

They looked mire potent second half. We had lots of possession with no end product. No zip. We are too static and slow.
    Can only hope that Thiago can end up being fit for some of these games.

We cross the ball a Hell of a lot and I really wish we could keep it on the floor a touch more against these very physical sides as we'll not get enough headed opportunities or volleys against them.

World class henderson and firmino draw against the mighty wba

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    So that's the only kind of chance that counts as a "clear chance" to you - a one on one with the keeper?
    Really?

Come

No it doesn't. Bit I am asking you since you said he missed clear chances to show which were. I am saying thay you are making it out as if he missed a one on one or a 2 uaed finish etc. You can't show the clear chance. Then leave it. Let us agree to disagree. Tjere is a lot of hate fpr Mane on here and it's like he mist be Pele every game or else he is shite despite actually being our best plauer on the park in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    World class henderson and firmino draw against the mighty wba
    What about the rest of them.

Everyone on the post-game press circus now wanking their loads on what a "genius" that Fat Sam was with his 6-4-0 strategy, as if he planned that ricocheted goal.

I can't wait for that waste of a team to get relegated.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    They restricted us to pretty little in fairness while scoring and getting through with a one v one. If we are so good and they deserve to be where they are then they performed well today.

Can you remember Bobby doing anything - or even Salah..? Mané scored with a moment of indefensible brilliance but what else was there from us?
    I never said we were good I said WBA were not fantastic let’s face it on another day they could have been 3-0 down at HT then it doesn’t look like a masterclass as Redknapp put it.