Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2831323334353637383940414243444548 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    And there goes the record. What a shite night all over.

That’s the confidence truly shot now.

Massive massive job on to stay in the top 4. Can’t see where the next goal is coming from - we HAVE to win the next game..

I hate to say it BUT I did say a few weeks back - Klopp looks like he has lost his focus. He is looking for excuses and his temper is there for all to see.
    Yeah I remember you saying, you might well be right. Theres just something not right with a lot of things. Half the team is out of form or maybe just burnt out but that what you get when you have owners who are bleeding the club dry.
    It was obvious they were going to try and go as far as they could with this 11-15 players that gave been run into the ground for nearly 3 or 4 seasons.
    We should look to them before blaming anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We had about 50 crosses. The problem is the with being provided by 2 fullbacks woefully out of form, no cf that can bury a half chance and no attacking punch through the centre of the pitch. The attacking fullbacks were great when teams weren’t wise to it and we got down the sides at will. Now look at the sides when we try to go down. Double and treble defenders on mor and sadio stopping the one 2s and interplay. We actually look like a really one dimensional now because we’ve zero plan b.
    I agree with that. on the fullbacks offering nothing. But we need to change something
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I had a strange thought a few days ago.

If we miss out on Champions League next season, will FSG sell us?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    We have needed new players long before this season, and we 100% need new players NOW. Not in the summer, not in a couple of seasons time when FSG have sold one of our most valuable assets, but NOW!
    Based on how they're playing? I don't think there is any value in them right now.
    Bring in new players sure, same tactics and stomping on confidence?

Crossing the ball to the shortest front three in the premier league?

Look we are in a funk and we could point to ten reasons why we are bad right now. We've had three remarkable seasons behind us. In fact we've challenged for trophies every season since Klopp has been in charge. If we have a bad season I've no doubt Jurgen will make us better again.

I hope we sell firmino in the summer, I really do I think the club and himself need a change

Big changes all around

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I had a strange thought a few days ago.

If we miss out on Champions League next season, will FSG sell us?
    Our value will drop heavily. They'd probably get rid of Klopp first

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Because we don't have a decent/consistent alternative on the bench, and because Klopp can be a stubborn so and so.
    ANYONE.......will be a better alternative than the shite Trent is serving out there.

Fuck, just play any of the kids, if he really doesn't want Neco.
    It's inexcusable to still keep playing him while he just seems to get worse every time.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

We really need an out and out winger. someone who doesnt come inside..We need a player who can ground around the back of the fullback.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Where we go is back to basics, buy a defender and get probably one of the best midfielders on the planet away from defence. Keep players in their natural positions and be patient, draw the opposition out and then attack unless it's on the break. We're all over the place and Carragher was right, we needed a new CB. We don't know if Klopp was being stubborn or if it's the owners. But we missed an opportunity when everyone was playing shit we could have kept going. Sadly now they all know we're cooked.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"